What is lightfastness testing? >
A lightfastness test is a special type of colorfastness test where the aim is to expose your test sample to intense artificial light to assess the effect on the material.
< br /> qinsun Instruments co., ltd is a professional manufacturer and wholesaler of physical testing instruments in China. Our products have been highly evaluated by many world-class third-party inspection agencies, such as SGS, BV, Intertek, etc. We can learn more about qinsun light fastness test equipment>.
This lightfastness tester> is suitable for lightfastness, colorfastness to weather, light and textiles, paints, dyes, coatings, rubber, plastics, wood floors, paper and other materials perspiration color fastness and light aging tests, with rain, revolution, fog mist and other weather resistance functions.
1. 2500W long arc Xenon lamps are used to simulate the solar spectrum.
2. Xenon lamp lightfastness tester: high transmittance filter combination, with 95% transmittance filter and filter element. Low power consumption but meet the same illumination light requirements. Make the machine more energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
3. Standard 420nm band, irradiation digital setting, real-time monitoring, closed loop automatic adjustment, provide the most stable light source for irradiation test for different standards (340nm, 420nm, 300-400nm, 300-800nm band optional) .
4. Lightfastness Tester> and radio transmission are powered by light conversion technology, no additional power supply is needed.
5. The sample is tested with a black panel thermometer (BPT), a black panel standard thermometer (BST) and an irradiation detector at the same position (equidistant) to determine the measurement statusof the sample in real time and transmit the measured data synchronously using radio frequency technology
7. Light fastness testing machine adopts industrial temperature control (cooling) system, which can adjust the temperature in the test chamber smoothly and quickly. With a variety of operating modes (spray, light and dark, rotation), it can simulate the real climate condition.
8. Individual timing of each sample fixture allows different sample tests within the same
tester and facilitates test monitoring and reduces operating costs.
9. 7-inch color touch screen, various test monitoring modes (animation, images, graphs), simple, intuitive and clear operation Clear.
10. 1000 hours of continuous use.
11. Industrial-grade single-chip microcomputer with anti-interference ability.
12. 12 stations are monitored and the radiant energy can be set and queried.
13. This machine has an error prompt function and a self-diagnosis function.