The random tumbling pilling tester is an indispensable testing tool for textile companies. In order to enable users to better use the random pilling tester, Qinsheng will explain to you what a random pilling tester is.
Random pilling tester is used to test
textile fabrics Pilling and pilling properties . A high speed precision rotor is used to move the cork liner test sample for a predetermined time, controlled by a timer and an audible alarm. Compressed air is also injected into the chamber to aid the tumbling action. A laboratory standard compressed air supply is required.
High Tech Sample Room
1. Smart interface to guide users.
2. The flexible system maximizes throughput and minimizes downtime.
3. Interchangeable impellersfor various global standards.
4. Stable propeller and rotation speed d.
5. The light in each sample chamber can clearly see the running test
6. Controls are easily accessible for testing and lighting the sample chamber
7. High-quality motor ensures less running noise and a longer service life.
During operation, the random pilling test chamber should be checked regularly. When the test piece is wrapped around the impeller, it will not tip over or get stuck in the bottom of the bucket and rest on its side. Close the air valve, shut off the air flow, stop the test and remove the sample. Document unplanned downtime or other test anomalies.
The above is the introduction of a random flip pilling tester. If you have any other questions, you can contact qinsun> and work under the guidance of the staff.