The bursting strength tester can test the bursting strength of textiles, industrial fabrics, knitted fabrics, woven fabrics and coated fabrics.
The burst strength directly reflects the durability index when the fabric is deformed and broken by external force. Depending on the wear or use of the fabric, burst strength is one of the important rating indicators. If the burst force is unqualified, no matter how good the other performance is, it can only be lowered or scrapped at this time.
Factors affecting the test results of the burst strength of fabrics
A. Internal factors
1) The influence of yarn break strength and elongation. When the breaking strength of the yarn in the fabric is high and the elongation is high, the bursting strength of the fabric is also high.
2) The thickness of the fabric is affected by the same other conditions, that is, when the fabric is thick and bursts heavily.
3) The texture of the ketting and weft fabric. Under other equal conditions, the dust densities are different. The top of the fabric will burst, the density along the tear is small, the gap is linear, and the bursting strength of the fabric is low. Yarn hook strength. In knitted fabrics, the hooking force of the yarn is large and the bursting strength of the fabric is high.
4) The fineness and density of yarns in knitted fabrics also affect the breaking strength of knitted fabrics. As yarn density and bobbin density increase, so does burst strength.
5) The effect of fabric bleaching, refining, dyeing, enzyme washing, resin quality finishing and other treatments. Under the influence of these different processes, the bursting strength of the fabric decreased. When using different processes and materials, the degree of breaking strength loss is not the same. In general, the bursting strength of dark fabrics is lower than that of light fabrics.
B. External facts or
1) The impact of using test methods
Using different test methods and different test ranges will lead to deviations in test results. Current test methods for substances include the hydraulic method, the air pressure method and the steel ball method.
2) The impact of the test environment
In the burst test, the test environment also has a great impact on the test environment
3) The influence of the operator
affects the reading of the tester. Compared with the hydraulic breakaway force machine, due to the inconsistent eyesight of different people, or the counter has no positive reading, the reading will also have anomalies. The operator did not follow the operational procedures for testing and some errors occurred during the operation.
Three Methods to Test the Bursting Strength of Fabrics
A. Ball Burst Test Method
Ball Burst Strength Test> >Principe: A specific area of the sample is clamped onto an annular sample with a fixed base. The spherical mandrel moves at a constant speed perpendicular to the
sample, deforming the sample until it breaks and measuring the breaking strength.
B． Hydraulic burst test method
Burst strength tester> It is used to measure the burst strength test and bursting and swelling. Rubber diaphragm.
C. Pneumatic burst test method
Pneumatic burst strength meter> should apply pneumatic load under the rubber membrane method for determining the burst strength of woven or knitted fabrics, nonwovens, paper, leather and cardboard Area specific. Provides digital readout pressure through peak hold, regenerable rubber diaphragm and manual clamp with acrylic bell, reversible and neutral actuation system. Provides accurate information about the elongation vof the fabric to 0.1 mm.