Operating a crockmeter manually or powered>
Fading clothes rub is a great care for people directly affects its appearance and longevity. To improve this performance, manufacturers had to pay attention to the color fastness to rubbing of raw materials such as textiles or leather, and control it using instruments, and the rub meter came into being.
AATCC Tribometer>r provides a fast and accurate method to determine the frictional transfer of textile materials such as fabrics, carpets, threads and leather Amount of color to other surfaces .
Colour fastness tester> Manual and electrical testing of the color fastness of textiles by dry rubbing or wet rubbing. Also known as rub resistance tester. In tribology testing, a reliable tribometer plays a crucial role in ensuring repeatable and reproducible results.
Manual friction gauge test procedure
1. Remove the metal sample holder and place the sample on the plate, stick it on the tape. Replace the metal sample holder.
2. Install the friction cloth on the friction pin, use the clip to fix the cloth.
3. Lower the rubbing head onto the dust sample and perform the desired number of rubbing movements by turning the handle.
4. After the required number of rubs have been completed, lift the rubbing head and remove the sample and rubbing cloth.
5. If wet fabric has been tested, allow the rubbing cloth to dry at room temperature.
Electric Friction Meter Test Procedure
1. Pull out the bolt, lift the friction head, turn the rod and remove the pressure plate
2. Place the sample on the platform, put the lid on and press p
, install the press rod and lock it . < br /> 3. Confirm the wrijving cloth on the friction head with an iron ring.
Different from the manual hydrometer>, the electric hydrometer> The back and forth times can be pre-set at the counter and run to the end automatically, saving labor.