DeMattia Shoe Upper Bend Tester GT-KB08A Test Method
< /p1. Connect the demattia flex tester to the power cord. Turn clockwise to power on.
2. Check whether the safety door works normally before the test: close the two doors, click START, the machine starts running, and the machine will stop when the door is opened, which means that the safety gate works well.
3. Sampling: take a standard sample of 37.5mm*125mm, draw two symmetric lines at a distance of 70 mm from the center of the sample as the armature line.
4. Before clamping the sample, click Settings and then Reset Up to reset the top clamp.
5. Clamp the sample to clamp No. 5.
6. Loosen the clamping screw with an Allen key and fold the specimen inward twice with the coated side out. Clamp the bottom first, align the marking line with the end face of the fixture, tighten the screws, then clamp the top in the same way. The clamped sample should be slightly taut.
7. After the sample is clamped, click fine tune and then manually adjust the sample so that there is a slight curve in the center .
8. Click Settings and then Add to Next Reset.
9. The foreThe field of the starter luminaire is on luminaire No. 2 and the operation method is the same as before.
10. Close the safety door after clamping the sample, then set the operating parameters.
11. Click 'Set' to enter the parameter setting, there are two modes: 'Counter' and 'Ti'. Choose the mode you need. For this test 'Counter' is used. The number of counts must be set before testing.
12. After parameter setting is completed, click Back first, then Reset and finally Start to finish.
13. Demattia bending fatigue testing machine reaches the preset times automatically stop. Take the sample for observation and judgment according to the test standard.