The high chair testing equipment is specially designed for testing the impact resistance of backrests and armrests.
EN 14988-2 Characteristics impact tester with backrest and armrests br />
High chair backrest and armrest impact test machine test steps:
3. Adjust the height of the pendulum by adjusting the knob. Click the Up button to adjust the height up and click the Down button to adjust the height down.
4. Adjust the crank to the tension point of the seat.
5. Stop on the other side of the chair leg.
6. Manually lift the pendulum to the highest point, then release the pendulum, allowing the pendulum to fall freely and hit the seat.
7. Change the direction of the chair and test the tension point of the chair from different directions. When testing different tension points, the position of the pendulum should be adjusted accordingly so that it is perpendicular to the tension point of the chair.