Martindale Abrasion Tester> Used to test the abrasion resistance of various shoes. determine upper material class. A sample is rubbed at low pressure against a known abrasion with different directions and degrees of abrasion. The unique design allows individual sample holders to be removed for inspection without lifting the top movement plate.
A) Sample container: ( 198 ±2)gB ) Smaller load: (397±5 )g
What preparations should be made before the style=color: #FFFFFF;font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium;font-size:32px;text-align:center;white -space:normal;>Martindale Abrasion> test? >< style=color :#FFFFFF;font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium;font-size:32px;text-align:center;>>
> > p>
1 .Martindale Grinder> After unpacking, use a soft cloth to wipe off dust particles such as packaging sawdust. wipe, install firmly and provide a smooth work surface.
2. Place a piece of hard rubber between each leveling foot of the martindale friction tester and the work table (reference size: 2 x 70 x 70mm) piece, to firmly contact each leveling foot with the rubber piece, and the visual guide plate is in a horizontal state.
3. Plug in the AC 220V, 50HZ power socket, press the power switch on the right side of the instrument to turn on the power.
Note: The Martindale tester case must make good contact with the ground.
1. Diameter: (44+1) mm
Quantity: 2 sets for dry type, 2 sets for wet type
3. Before testing, place the sample in an environment with a temperature of 21±1°C and a humidity of 65±2% for 4 hours.
1. Suppose hEnter the number of times: Click the value below to set the total number of tests in the pop-up window.
2. Set the speed: Click on the value below and set martindale>> in the pop-up window test> speed.
3. Speed: The value below indicates the current test speed.
Count Mode: Click the down arrow and select the count mode from the drop-down menu. Up means positive numbers and Down means deductions.
4TEST: Click to start the test, click again to stop the test.
5. Reset to Zero: Click to reset all test times to zero.
6. Settings: Click to enter the settings interface.