What is>Synthetic blood penetration test for medical masks>Method ?>
1. Add an appropriate amount of synthetic blood through the fill port. Generally need 500-1000ml. Connect the air hose from the air compressor to the air filter. Then connect the air filter hose to the machine.
2. Maintain air source pressure at 0.2 MPa. Power on and enter the test interface.
3. Click Shift to change the test speed. This video uses 450cm/s as a demonstration. Click Inflate and wait for the inflation to finish. (DThe button changes from blue to white.). Then press Spurt to fill the entire pipe with synthetic blood.
4. Use a beaker to collect synthetic blood from the cannula. Stop spraying and click Inflate again. Place a small cup at the entrance of the target plate to collect excess synthetic blood.
5. After inflation is complete, click Start or the metal button on the panel to make the nozzle squirt synthetic blood according to
img alt=Lab Test Instrument src=/images/img /20.jpg>g until the set time. And see if the synthetic blood goes through the center hole of the target plate. If not, adjust the height of the nozzle with the handle to make it a suitable height and remember the height with a ruler.
6. Install the sample, open the back cover of the sample holder, stretch the prepared mask, place it on the raised trayf and close the tailgate , After spraying, wait the observation time for 10 seconds.
7. Then take the sample file and look on the other side of the mask to see if the synthetic blood seeps into it. If there's penetration, it's a failure. So don't pass.
Qinsun Medical Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester> can measure the average human blood pressure of 10.6 kPa, 16 kPa, 21.3 completely simulate for testing kPa Spray rate.