Electronic Single Yarn Tensile Tester>> is used to measure the breaking load and elongation of single yarn, record statistics and print test results.
IOS14344, IOS3916, ISO2062, ASTM D2256
1. The voltage can be preset.
2. Single Yarn Test> can test cotton, wool, jute, core spun yarn, etc.
3. Microcomputer control, LCD display, printer output report.
4. Reports and charts can be printed by a printer.
5. Desktop structure, equipped with high-precision load sensor system, easy to operate and stable. 6. Can be connected to computer.
1. Always keep tension The spinning machine> is clean and tidy.
2. Pay attention to moisture-proof, dust-proof and anti-corrosion.
3. Maintenanceage the instrument regularly, troubleshoot the instrument in a timely manner, and maintain maintenance records
4. Before using electronic equipment, please read the operating instructions carefully, check your own protection device if necessary, and check the ambient temperature, humidity, continuous working time, power supply voltage, etc.
5 Perform periodic power-on inspections on electronic instruments. If flashover, smoke, explosion and strange smell are found, stop the machine immediately to avoid damage to the instrument due to short circuit and extend the service life of the instrument.
Single Yarn Strength Test> is used for testing various types of cotton, wool, linen, silk, chemical fiber, core spun single yarn, pure or blended natural or chemical fiber yarn Breaking strength and elongation p>