1. Detection of car leather atomization value -ISO 6452 atomization value tester Introduction:
The atomization value tester is suitable for interior materials such as automobiles, aircraft , Polyurethane, textiles, leather, adhesives, non -woven cloth, thermal plastic elastic body and other materials, the evaluation of the evaporation of its volatile ingredients at high temperature can also be used for the measurement of the high temperature atomization phenomenon of the ahead of the car.
1, ISO 6452 atomization value tester features:
6 testing bit design, which can be performed at the same time as a sample test + blank test;
Stable operation, accurate data accurate data ;
High -precision temperature control.
2, ISO 6452 atomization value test instrument test principle:
The sample is heated in the fog cup and began to volatilize. Aluminum foil condenses. After the condensation process is over, remove the glass plate or aluminum foil, and measure the atomization value or weight of the condensation ingredients of the glass plate or aluminum foil, and compare it with the data before unimaginas to obtain the fabricization volatilization characteristics of the sample.
3, ISO 6452 atomization value tester:
Globality method: The gas condensed in the low -temperature glass plate in the foggy cup was heated in the fog cup By comparing and calculated the gloss value before and after the glass plate condensate, the fog value of the sample can be obtained.
Misty method: The gas condensed on the low -temperature glass plate by the sample in the foggy cup, which is compared and calculated by comparing the fog value before and after the glass plate condensation. It is fog.
Weight method: The gas condensed on the low -temperature aluminum foil in the fog cup was heated in the fog cup. By weighing the weight change before and after the aluminum foil condensed weight.
4, ISO 6452 atomization value tester standard:
DIN 75201, ISO 6452, SAE J1756, QB/T 2728, BS EN 14288, PV 3920, PV 3015, ES-X83231, ES-X83231 , NES M0161, D45 1727, GM 9305P, TSM 0503G
Second, the factors that affect the fog value of the blank leather.
1. Blue wet skin or white wet skin: neutral salt, small molecular anticorrosive sterilizers, lipids, ash, etc. in the blue wet skin or white wet skin, all have Negative impact. During the production of a car leather, the blue wet or white wet skin needs to be washed 45-55 ° C, and then processed.
2. Liposcolus: Ordinary lipid agent contains mineral oil, small molecular oil by -products, impurities, neutral oils, inert oils, external emulsifiers, etc. These components affect the atomizer value that affects the extraordinary value to the Extraordinary Value. , So it cannot be used. pavilionJiang's lipid agent TJ-F214, TJ-F210, and TJ-F1200 do not include the above components, which are suitable for the production of automotive revolution.
3. Dyes: Neutral salts in dyes have a great impact on the atomization value.
4. Tanning agent: Generally, the effects of compound tannants have little effect on the atomization value.
5. Other materials: The impact on the atomization value is not much.
When testing the atomization value of a single lipid agent, dye, and compound tanner, the corresponding blue wet or white wet skin should be used as blank.
The test of the finished fog value of the finished product after coating is blank.
3. The requirements of the car cushion leather
Automotive cushion leather products: lipid agent, TARA 栲 gum and decentralized tannin (even dye)Essence
The main requirements of the blank leather: softness, heat resistance, light resistance, aging resistance, atomization value, uniform dyeing, uniform color, full dye, fullness, size stability, strength, strength, strength, Easy to paint, environmentally friendly.