The atomization tester for automobile interior parts is an experimental instrument independently developed and produced by our company Shanghai QINSUN Precision Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. It is suitable for interior materials such as automobiles and aircraft, such as automobile interior plastic parts, polyurethane, textiles, etc.The evaluation of the evaporation of the leather, adhesive, non -woven cloth, thermal plastic elastic body and other materials at high temperature can also be used for the measurement of the high temperature atomization phenomenon of the ahead of the front of the car.
Globality method: The gas condensed on the low -temperature glass plate by the sample in the foggy cup, through the gloss value of the gloss before and after the glass plate condensate For comparison and calculation, you can get the fog value of the sample.
Misty method: The gas condensed on the low -temperature glass plate by the sample in the foggy cup, which is compared and calculated by comparing the fog value before and after the glass plate condensation. It is fog.
Weight method: The gas condensed on the low -temperature aluminum foil in the fog cup was heated in the fog cup. By weighing the weight change before and after the aluminum foil condensed weight.
1. High temperature tank temperature range: room temperature -150 ℃ (room temperature -280 ℃ separately);
2. High temperature tank temperature control precision: plusmn;: plusmn; 0.1 deg; C (150 deg; C);
3. The temperature range of low temperature grooves: 0-100 deg; C;
4. Low temperature groove temperature control precision: plusmn; 0.1 deg; C;
5 . High temperature slot shape size: 670mm (L) times; 490mm (w) times; 540mm (h);
6. Low -temperature tank shape size: 400mm (L) times; 220mm (w) times; 520mm (h);
7. Net weight of high temperature grooves: 32kg (excluding thermal conductivity);
8. Low temperature tank net weight: 15kg (excluding thermal conductivity);
9. Power requirements: AC220V, single phase, 50-60Hz, 2000W.