The purpose and application of condensate test:
The sample is affected by the condensed water constant climate or Concrete water interlaced climate > The guarantee conditions must be obtained. The purpose of inspection is to discover the characteristics of the sample, and the defects of anticorrosive in the humid environment. However, the role of this kind of climatic conditions is not yet inspected Lifetime of inspection parts in actual use conditions . The sample can let it not release additional calories in the test force. The shape, preparation, testing time, test analysis, the evaluation of the results is not the content of this standard.
Test condition requirements:
Concrete test climate involved the condensation of air humidity on the surface of the sample. Saturated empty The temperature of Qi.
During the condensation process of the condensation water testing of this standard, the temperature of the test space is 40 degrees Celsius
The climate of the condensed water test can be constant The climate (KK) is also a climate, KFW, KTW, if the effect of condensed water also has a significant impact on the sample, the intercourse changes should be selected for testing instead of the constant climate.
For the role of condensation water, the amount of condensation formed on the surface of the sample surface is also of great significance, which affects the amount of condensation water 2 Factors of the factors. , Test the cooling of the environment of the space.
The condensation that falls off from the sample contains moisture, and solid matter > In the climate, The same test implementation conditions can have similar results. When using the intercourse climate test, the test cycle time is 24 hours, ktw The test can be shortened to 12-18 Hours, the Institute Of course, 2 The intercourse process also shortened.
In the test report 1. Detailed description of the sample, and pre -processing;
2. If the different test equipment described in the bronze paragraph should be used Explain the device;
3. Test the type of climate, KK, KFW, Ktw;
5. Reasons for the end of the force;
6. Staged evaluation number and time;
7. The processing of samples from the end of the climate force to the beginning of the evaluation;
8. The data of all the standards used, and point out that a data belongs to the belonging to Standards.
< style=text-align: center;>>
Concrete water test box, equipment is widely used in automotive motorcycles, aerospace, electrical electronics, chemical metallurgy, quality inspection meter, post and telecommunications, shipping and railway railways Enterprises and institutions, colleges and universities and scientific research units. >The condensed water test box is a test test alternating the simulated test product in the constant temperature humidity and relatively humid heat test. The adaptability of and use is
Product simulation environment trial essential equipment.
Product parameters and features: > 1.plc Touching mold screen control
2. Inner box size: W600*D500*H300mm
3. > 4. High water level 100mm
5. Sample window size 80*160mm (or customized)
6. The angle of the sample frame 15 degrees and 60 degrees (switching) (switching) (angle switch to replacement structure)
7. Test temperature: room temperature ~ 70 ° C
8. Inner box materialImported PVC board
9. Imported PVC board material in the outer box
10. Automatic hydration function11. Power AC220V
12.15 degrees sample rack, 60 degrees sample rack >Concrete water test box
It is used to simulate the damage to metal, paint and organic materials in high humidity areas or dew in accelerated environments. The use of condensate water test box will get results faster than in the natural environment.The evaporation and condensation process on the test sample is actually a distillation process that removes all impurities.So use tap water as a medium.
It is important to note that the condensed water test box is different from the general humidity test box. Concrete water test exposes the product in an environment with a relative humidity of more than 95%for condensation.The high -humidity steps during salt fog testing are the same principle.