1. Test conditions
In addition to other regulations, the tests of this standard should be performed under the following atmospheric conditions:
Temperature :: 20 ° C 5 ° C; Relative humidity: not greater than 75%; >Atmospheric pressure : 86kPa ~ 106kPa.
2. Measurement instrument and equipment requirements
1. The instrument of the measurement voltage is accurate accurate The degree should not be less than ± 0.5%;
2. The accuracy of the instrument of the measuring current should not be less than ± 0.5%;
3 . The accuracy of measuring time should not be less than ± 0.1%;
4. The accuracy of the measuring temperature should not be less than ± 0.5c;
5. The current of the constant current source can be adjusted. In the process of charging or discharge, the relative changes of its current should be within the range of ± 1%; > 6. The voltage of the constant voltage source can be adjusted. During the constant voltage charging process, its voltage changes should be within the range of ± 1%.
3. Over charging
The battery discharges 0.2i.a to the termination voltage,, Then place the battery in the Ventcouress, connect the positive and negative electrode and power supply of the battery, adjust the current to 3i, A, and the voltage during charging is stipulated by the manufacturer, but not less than 4.6V, until the battery voltage reaches a large value. To meet the following two situations, you can stop:
1. The battery's continuous charging time reaches 7h;
2.) The temperature of the battery temperature Fall to 20%lower than peak. >
4. Forced discharge
This test requires at 20 ° C ± 5 ° C is performed at the ambient temperature of C. The battery discharges 0.2ITA to the termination voltage, and then charges the battery with a current of 1ITA, which requires the charging time to not be less than 90min. >5. Short circuit
This test was performed at an environmental temperature of 55 ° C ± 5 ° C. The battery (the contacts of the thermocouple are fixed in the center of the large surface of the battery) in the vector cabinet. The short -circuit is positive and negative, and the short -circuit wire resistor is 80MΩ ± 20MΩ. To meet the following two situations, you can stop:
1. The battery temperature drops to 20%lower than the peak;
2. 2. The short -term over time reaches 24h.
> Product Overview:
This test machine is suitable for lithium battery ( or battery pack) Fire resistance test. Drill a round hole with a diameter of 102mm on the experimental platform, and place a steel wire mesh on the round hole. The tested battery is placed on the wire sieve, an octagonal aluminum wire is installed around the sample, and then ignited the ignition. The burner is heated on the sample until the battery explosion or the battery is destroyed, and the combustion process is timed. >
UL2272-2016, UL 2271-2013, IOS 31241-2014, IOS 18287-2013, IOS 8897.4-2008 , YD/T 2344.1-2011, IOS 31485-2015. > Technical parameters: