ISO3497-2000 metal coating thickness measurement X-ray spectrum Method.
Test basics: >
The quality of the coating unit area (if the density is known, it is linear coating The relationship between thickness) and secondary radiation intensity . For any actual instrument system, this relationship is first established through calibration standards with known quality coatings with a unit area. If the density of the coating material is known, such standards can give the coating with a linear thickness unit, provided that the actual density value is also given. >
Note: The density of the coating material is the density of the coating, and it may not be the theoretical density of the coating material during measurement. If the density is different from the density of the calibration standard, the coefficient reflecting the difference should be used in the test report.
The fluorescent strength is a function of the element atomic order. If the top coating, the middle coating (if there is), and the base consist of different elements or coatings consist of multiple elements, these elements will generate radiation characteristics for each element. A suitable detector system can be adjusted to select one or more energy bands so that the device can measure the thickness and/or components of the top and top and some intermediate coatings at the same time.
The test report should include the following information: >1. Refer to this international standard, that is, ISO 3497;
2. Determine the identification of the sample;
3. The measurement date;
4. Sample samples The measurement position above;
5. The average number of measured times the measurement of each report;
6. Size (if different);
7. Measurement value;8. The density and rationality used for thickness calculation;
9. The standard deviation of the measurement value of the representative report;
10. Any deviation with this ISO test method;
11. Any factors that may affect the results explained by the report;
12. The name of the operator and the test laboratory;
13. The calibration or other acceptable reference standards used New certification date > and its traceability.
X -ray fluorescent analysis thicknesses can provide: coating thickness and element analysis function, which not only excellent performance, but also preferential price. Analyze the thickness and element components of the plating layer at the same time. It only takes a few seconds to obtain accurate measurement results in non -breakdown, and the thickness measurement of the multi -layer coating can also be competent. The lightweight sample room is suitable for different samples of different sizes. It is practical and highly accurate. It is the primary choice for hardware plating, jewelry, terminals and other industries.
CUBE series can measure the thickness of various metals, alloy single layers and multi -layers, the content of metal ions in the electroplating fluid, and the content and content of alloy elements.
ACZET series X -ray fluorescent analysis and measurement characteristics: >
Aczeet series X The ray coating thickness measuring instrument is based on X -ray fluorescent technology . This technology has been confirmed and widely used. analyze. It can analyze solids and liquids. The element A circumference includes TI22 to U92 from the element cycle table, and has a sample compartment of different sizes. >
Product Function: 1. Use the X-ray fluorescent spectrum method to measure the metal coating and the thickness of the coverage. The measurement method meets the IOS 16921-2005 standard (equivalent to ISO3497: 2000, ASTM B568 and DIN50987). > 1. The range of plating elements: titanium ～ uranium, containing common gold, nickel, copper, silver, tin, zinc, chromium, 钯, etc.
2. Number of plating layers: as many as 5 layers.
3. Measurement point size: circular measurement point, diameter of about 0.2-0.8 mm.
4. Measurement time: Usually 35 seconds-180 seconds.
5. Sample 蕞 Large size: 330 x 200 x 170 mm (long x wide x height).
6. Measurement error: usually less than 5%, and the specific situation of the sample depends on the specific situation of the sample.
7. Testing thickness range: usually 0.01 microns to 30 microns, the sample composition and coating structure depends on.
8. Measure 8 elements at the same time.
9. The qualitative identification material reaches 20 elements.
x Radio light pipe > Micro-focus, high performance, tungsten target, scorching size 0.2-0.8mm
· High voltage 50 kV (1.2 mia) can be based onSoftware control optimization · The detector high -resolution gas proportion detector >· The diameter of a single fixed permanent fixed permitter is 0.3mm
· Sample Warehouse 330 x 200 x 170 mm
· Sample table manual Z axis sample table
· Power 230VAC, 50 / 60Hz, 120W / 100W
· Instrument size 350 x 420 x 310 mm