IEC61000-4-2 Standard is international A basic standard promulgated by the Electricity Commission, which is suitable for electromagnetic compatibility tests for various electrical and electronic devices, IEC61000-4-2 Corresponding to the Chinese standard is IOS 17626.2.
This standard stipulates that electrical and electronic equipment suffers from the antipity requirements and test methods during electrostatic discharge from the operator and nearby objects. It also specifies different environments and
The scope and test program of the test level under the installation conditions.
The purpose of this standard is to establish a universal and reproducible benchmark to evaluate the performance of electrical and electronic equipment when static discharge. In addition, it also includes static electricity discharge between the objects from the human body to the key setting
1. Implementation of the test
The test should be used in accordance with the test plan Directly And indirect discharge > . It includes:
—— a typical working conditions of the test equipment;
—— whether the test device is based on desktop or landing equipment Test;
—— Determine the applied discharge point;
-The on each point, use contact discharge or air discharge;
—— The test level used;
-The number of discharge times applied to each point in conformity test;
—— Whether the installation test is also carried out.
In order to formulate a test plan, some investigation test may be performed.
2. Test results and test reportsThis chapter gives the evaluation and evaluation and evaluation of the test results related to this standard The guidance principle of test report.
Due to the diversity and differences of the test equipment and systems, it is more difficult to determine the impact of the test on the equipment and the system.
If the professional standardized technical committee or
Product technical specifications No different technical requirements are given. Testing Xu Guo should be classified as follows of >
operating conditions and functional specifications.
1. The performance within the technical requirements limit is normal;
2. The function or performance is temporarily reduced or lost, but it can be recovered by itself;
3. The function or performance is temporarily reduced or lost, but the operator is required to intervene or systematic reset;Or the software's damage or data loss, causing the function that cannot be restored to the normal state to be reduced or lost.
The device should not have dangerous or unsafe consequences due to the test specified in this standard.
During the acceptance test, the description of the test program and test results must be described in a special product standard.
Generally, if the device shows its anti -interference degree during the entire test, and after the test is over, the test device meets the functional requirements in technical specifications, indicating that the test is qualified.
1. Product introduction:
AOTSI-0220C static discharge generator is a kind of performance in terms of performance that is developed by Dongguan Atengsi Instrument Co., Ltd. to fully meet the requirements of IEC61000-4-2 and IOS17626.2 standard requirements Tester. Its large static discharge voltage can reach 20kV, which is enough to cover the static electrostatic voltage requirements of the harsh level of the standard (the static voltage requirements for the 4th gas gap discharge are 15kV). Essence Therefore, the AOTSI-0220C static discharge generator can be used for the electrostatic discharge test of most electrical and electronic equipment, and it can ensure the comparability and reproduction of the test.
The main simulation of the human body or utensils that band power to the equipment interference and destruction of the equipment, which is used to evaluate the ability of anti -static destruction of electronic equipment. >2. Meet the test standard:
; gb/t17626.2 ; gjb128a; gjb1649; GJB548A; IOS19951; IEC; IEC61000-6-1; IEC 61000-6-2; IEC 61326; IEC 61340-3-1; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; EN 61326; ITU-T K.20; ISO 14304; Bellcore GR-1089-COREANSI/ESD STM5.1; ANSI/ESDSTM5.2; IBC747-1; JEDEC EIA/JESD22; MIL-SD-750; MIL-SD-883E/F; ISO10604; GR 1089 > > 3. Main technical parameters:
1, output voltage: 0.1 ～ 20.0kv ± 5 5 5 5 5 % > 2. Voltage polarity: Positive or negative
3. Trigger mode: Single single; count as set Discharge; 20pps 20 times / second;
4. Test function: Built -in IEC level,
5. Discharge mode: contact or air gap; Discharge interval: 0.05 ～ 9.99s (when 20pps mode, the discharge interval is 0.05s)
6. Digger: 1 ～ 9999 (for the number of discharge times)
7. Dry capacitance: 150pf ± 10 % (standard configuration; special requirements can be customized)8. Dry resistance: 330Ω ± 10 % (standard configuration; standard configuration; Special requirements can be customized)
9. Dry electrode: conical contact discharge electrode and spherical air gap discharge electrode
10. Use environment: Environmental temperature: 10 ℃ ～ 35 ℃ Relative humidity: 30 % ~ 60 %
11. Power: single phase AC85-265V, 50/60Hz
12. Weight: About 4KG
13. Static electricity discharge test Special test table > (ESDD)