This test standard is used for metal materials acceptance acceptance The applicability of the test hammer impact test machine is usually based on the calibration of the standard disk and the specified size compliance test, such as the shape and span detection of the sample of the sample. The calibration of the standard disk is generally tested by measuring the quality of the hammer and the rising range of different reading on the corresponding standard disk. The prominent advantage of this evaluation impact test machine is that only the amount of measurement can be traced back to the national benchmark. The authenticity of these traceability measurement reduces the necessity of arbitration for the application of the material acceptance test.
The test machine consists of the following parts:
1. Basis or installation device;
2. The structure of the rack -supporting hammer does not include the foundation;
3. Placing the hammer, including the hammer;
4 . Avica seats and support;
5. Instruction device that absorbs energy (such as standard disk and pointer or electronic display device ) Essence >
The following parameters should be measured:1. potential energy KP;
2. Absorb the error of the energy value KS;
3. The instant impact speed of the hammer; Energy;
5. The position of the strike center (that is, the distance from the center to the axis);
7. The angle of the impact blade contact line and
Sample horizontal axis .
The inspection report should include at least the following content: > 1. Execute this standard, that is, IOS 3808-2018;
2. The logo of the test machine: the manufacturer's name, model and number;
3. The impact blade radius;
4. Installation unit name and installation address;
5. The name or logo of the inspection agency; 12 12 12 126. Inspection date.
Put the hammer impact test machine use:
Substation of hammer impact test machineAlso known as cantilever beam shock test machine is mainly used for hard plastic (including plate materials, pipes, plastic heterogeneous materials), enhanced nylon, glass fiber reinforcement, ceramics, cast stones The determination of the impact toughness of non -metallic materials such as electrical insulation materials is an ideal test equipment used by the chemical industry, scientific research units, and colleges and universities for material performance testing.
Placing Hammer impact test machine >Feature The technical parameters fully meet the requirements of ISO180, IOS2611, JB/T8761, ASTM D256 and other standards. Touch screen control, simple structure, convenient operation, accurate data, and miniature printing are several major features of this test machine.
>Placing hammer impact test machine parameters:
> U using temperature (15-35 ) ℃
U Power: AC220 ± 10%50HzU impact speed: 3.5m/s
U shocking energy: 2.75J, 5.5J >
U impact torque: pd2.75 1.474n · mpd5.5 2.948n · m
u accuracy: angle (0.01 °) Energy (0.01J)
U -hammer pre -raising angle: 150 ° ± 1 °
U strike center distance: 335mm
U impact blade rounded corner radius: 0.8 ± 0.5mm
U impact blade blade blade The distance above the mouth: 22 ± 0.2mm
U sample type and size.型 蕞 蕞 蕞 1 is 1, which is preferably. (Unit MM)
A Type A gap 45 ° ± 1 ° gap at the bottom radius R0.25 ± 0.05mm
Type A gap 45 ° 45 ° 45 ° 45 ° 45 ° 45 ° ± 1 ° gap at the bottom radius of R1 ± 0.05mm
You can customize according to customer product size