1. The exposure method of test board
Unless there are other regulations, two sets of test boards are used for testing and evaluation.
1. Putting the blank plate to the position of each test board of the instrument, adjust the instrument to meet the prescribed conditions, replace the test board in the blank plate and make the test facing the water, then condense can be performed to condense test.
Note: In each group of test panels, it can contain a known wet -resistant paint test board.
In order to prevent the formation of electric puppets, test boards are not allowed to contact each other between each other or with other metal materials. If the sample is not sealed, the filling strips should be used between each model.
2. The device should be operated continuously within the entire specified test cycle and maintain the test conditions specified in the prescribed regulations. When the test board is checked, put in or out, and when the instrument is running abnormally and the water is required, it is allowed to be suspended daily continuous condensed water test box . >
2. The test report should include at least the following content:1. Fully identify the necessary All information;
2. indicate the use of this standard;
3. Supplementary information terms involved in Appendix A;
4. indicate other documents with international standards or national standards, product descriptions, or provided the above C) other documents; Any other reasons from any difference between the test steps specified in this standard;
6. The display angle of the test board in the instrument; 7. Test temperature;
8. Test results;
9. Test date and test time.
Most of the polymer materials caused by the corrosion of the cause of humidity (especially condensation) outdoors exceeds other factors Wetness resistance test is also an important method to assess its corrosion -resistant test. This method can be used as an important evaluation method for examining coatings to resist corrosion performance.
ISO 6270: 2017 SeriesThe column standard is the test method for assessing the wet -resistant environment of the coating, which contains 3 parts, which are:
Part 1: Measurement of the dampness resistance of color paint part 1: Concreding (Unilateral exposure)
Part 2: Measurement of the dampness resistance of color paint and varnish Part 2: Concreation (exposed in a test box with heating water tank)
Part 3: Measurement of the dampness resistance of color paint and varnish part 3: Concretion (exposed in a test box with heating and bubbling sink)
Angus produces different types of condensate test boxes in accordance with the above standards to meet the test needs of different products!
AOTSI-6270-1 Continuous condensed water test box
Press IOS 13893-2008 The measurement of continuous condensation method (equivalent to the ISO 6270 standard part 1) and ASTM D 4585 are required to be designed to evaluate the humidity resistance of coating, coating system and similar products in the high humidity environment of continuous condensation. This test method specifies a continuous condensation performance test that may occur under the coating surface under severe exposure conditions. It adapts to the coating system includes porous substrates (such as wood, gypsum, and paper plaster plates) Materials (such as metal), etc., can reveal the phenomenon of coating destruction (including air bubbles, staining, softening, wrinkles and brittleness) and the destruction of the substrate. The instrument uses 100%condensate humidity to simulate and accelerate the damage of metal, coating and organic materials caused by dew. Increasing the temperature of condensation water will be faster than the damage to nature. It has the characteristics of simple structural, convenient operation, and high test results. >