IEC60529 standard describes a hierarchical system for electrical equipment for electrical equipment The protective performance provided by the case to segment the protection level. At the same time, this system should be adapted to the large electrical equipment, so it should not be assumed that all the protective levels listed are practical in a certain model of electrical equipment. The manufacturer of electrical equipment should consider and determine the available protection level and the available protection level of each part of the equipment. When adopting this hierarchical standard system, the consistency of the protection level description provided by the case as much as possible and the consistency of the test of various protective grades should be improved as much as possible. And try to reduce the number of test device types when testing a large -scale product protection level. It also stipulates the relevant requirements of Sand dust test box >.
IEC60529 standard is based on the following:
1. Define the safety protection level provided by the electrical case according to the following content:(1) The safety protection of people when the hazardous parts close to the case;
(2) Protection performance of internal parts;
(3) The ability to protect the internal equipment for the harmful effect of the internal equipment caused by the entry of water.
2. The mark of these security protection levels
3. The requirements of each logo
< style=font-size: 18px;> > 4. Implement test inspection of cases that meet the safety protection levels that meet this standard.
1. Product description: >
Sand dust test Box It is suitable for detecting the shell sealing performance of the product, and is mainly used for the two levels of IP5X and IP6X levels specified in the shell protection level standard. It is mainly the damage caused by the simulation of sandstorm weather to products such as locks, auto motorcycles, seals, and electric instruments. >
2. Test standards:
Sand dust test box can meet GB2423, GB4706 , GB4208, DIN, household appliances, low -voltage electrical appliances, automobiles, motorcycle parts and other shell protection level test requirements. >
1. Studio: The inner liner is stainless steel plate, indoor sample rack and other accessories all accessories.Made for stainless steel, with reasonable design and durability; the gate seal is sealing with silicone rubber, which is tightly sealed and the switch is convenient; sealing strips have good anti -aging and high temperature resistance.
2. Shell: stainless steel.
3. Observation window: Set a large -scale glass observation window in the middle of the test box door, a dust collector in the window, and one observation light in the box.
4. It can gather near the blow hole when the dust falls, the bottom of the cone -shaped, and a periodic vibrator.
5. Unique air duct design to ensure that the box produces non -layered vertical circulation gas flow.
6. Design the dust of the dust, the dust can be replaced easily at any time. > 7. 4 active foot wheels on the bottom, which can move the device.
Sand dust test box There is at least 80mm gap at the bottom, which can be passed by forklift feet.