Horizontal vertical vertical Burning test machine The test steps specified in the standard: >
1. Turn off the front door of the test box, open the gas supply valve, light the ignition , adjust The flame height makes it stable to (40 ± 2) mm. Before starting the first test, the flame should be burned steadily at least 1min in this state, and then extinguished the flame.
2. Take out the sample from the seal container or the dryer, put it into the sample clip, the sample should be kept as flat as possible. The bottom edge of the sample should The bottom edge of the sample clip is aligned. The edge of the sample clip is clamped with a sufficient number of clips, and then the upper end of the installed sample clip is hung on the bracket. Hanging in the center of the test box.
3. Turn off the box door, light the ignition machine, wait for the flame to stabilize, move the flame to make the sample bottom at the top of the flame, ignite the sample. At this time, the time to remove the sample from the seal container or the dryer must be within 1min.
4. The time when the flame was applied to the sample is the ignition time determined according to the selected dampness condition. Condition A is 12S and condition B is 3S.
5. After the ignition time, remove the igniter and extinguish the flame, and turn on the timer at the same time to record the renewal time and the overcast time. If the sample is burned and recorded.
6. When the fabric made of melting fiber in the test, if the test -like is produced during the combustion process, it should be placed on the bottom of the test box and the bottom of the box is 10mm thick. Skin -skilled cotton. Observe whether the melting drops cause the burning or overcast of skimmed cotton and record.
7. Open the fan and discharge the smoke generated in the test.
8. Open Horizontal vertical combustion test box , take out the sample, damage the height of the sample length direction in the direction of the sample Fold a straight line, and then at about 6 mm from the bottom side of the sample, about 6 mm from the bottom and side of the sides, hang the selected hammer, and then slowly lift the other side of the sample on the other side, let the heavy hammer be allowed to hammer the hammer Hangle, then put down, measure the length of the tearing of the sample, that is, the damage length, which is accurate to 1mm. For samples that are connected to the melting when burning, the melting height should be based on the height of the melting. >
Product use: >
Horizontal vertical combustion tester is suitable for the combustion characteristics of inspection and evaluation of plastic materials. The design and manufacture of the relevant terms stipulated in the combustible test of flammable tests, the plastic components of the equipment and appliances are conducted horizontally, vertical flammable testing, and equipped with gas flowmeters, regulating the size of the flame, and using the motor to drive, the operation is simple and safe. Comply with standards: UL94, GB / T2408, IEC60695-11-4, GB / T5169.22, IEC60695-11-3, GB / T5169.15, IEC60695-10, GB / T 5169.16, UL60065.
horizontal vertical combustion tester is the sample bar to be tested is horizontal placement. After ignition, it is horizontal burning. The vertical combustion test machine is placed vertically by the sample bar to be experimented. The horizontal combustion focuses on the combustion time of flame retardant samples, and vertical combustion is more focused on dripping the flame retardant sample. Many fires are caused by dripping. For example, when the curtains are burned, the materials are dripping on the carpet and furniture, which will cause a greater fire. >Horizontal vertical combustion tester is applicable to the combustion characteristics of inspection and assessment of plastic materials. Terms are designed and manufactured, and plastic components of equipment and appliances are conducted horizontally and vertical flammable tests, and gas flowmeters are configured to adjust the size of the flame. In addition to meeting the GB / T5169.22-2015 standards: UL94, GB / T2408, IEC60695-11-4, IEC60695-11-3, GB / T5169.15, IEC60695-10, GB / T 5169.16, UL60065, etc. Wait for test standards.