Test equipment Requirements:
1. Any stretching test and meeting related requirements Tension test machine > can be used.
2. The test machine should have appropriate clamps. The fixture should not cause the sample to break at the fixture. When any load is applied, the fixture on the test machine shall immediately conform to the computing computation immediately A line to make the long axis of the sample reunite with the stretching direction of the center line of the fixture.
3. The movement speed of the test fixture should meet the requirements.
4. The test machine's demonstration value is between 10%~ 90%of the recorder's full value (or the full scale of each dial), and the value error should be within ± 1%.
5. The instrument with measurement thickness shall meet the requirements of GB 6672.
1. Measure the thickness Measure the width of the samples with an accuracy of 0.1 mm or more. The thickness and width of each sample should be measured within three points within the standard distance, and the average value of the calculation should be taken. The thickness is accurate to 0. 001 mm, and the width is accurate to 0.1mm. The parallel width in the middle of the dumbbell -shaped sample can use the average width of the corresponding part of the knife.
2. Place the sample in Two fixtures of the tension test machine > , so that the sample vertical axis and upper and lower fixture center The connecting line is overwhelmed, and it should be elastic and appropriate to prevent the sample from slipping and breaking in the fixture. Elastic materials such as rubber should be lined in the fixture.
3. If the extension instrument is used, the measuring point of the extension instrument should be adjusted before the stress is applied. The extension instrument should not allow the sample to bear the load.
4. At the prescribed speed, the test machine is tested.
5. After the sample is broken, read the required load and the corresponding lines between the standard line. If the test sample breaks outside the label, this sample is invalidated, and the sample is re -made.
1. Introduction >
Single -pillar tension test machine Also known as universal material test machine, tensile strength test machine, stripping strength test machine and metal tensile machine, suitableUsed for rubber, plastic, aluminum -plastic pipes, composite materials, waterproof materials, preventing materials, yarn, fiber, wire and cable, paper, spring, wood, packaging materials, tape and other materials stretch, compress, bend, cut, cut The test of mechanical properties such as tear, peeling, and other mechanical properties can also achieve constant stress, constant response, creep, relaxation and other multi -closed tests. After configured special devices, you can also complete test items such as twisting and cups. >The tensile test machine system is suitable for determining mechanical properties and related physical parameters in stretching, compression, bending, shearing, tearing, peeling, puncture and other states.Tests and data can be tested and provided according to international standards such as GB, ISO, DIN, ASTM, JIS.
Equipment Super Function Features: >
Limited Protection: Equipment has the protection of dual -pole protection of each mechanical of all mechanicals to ensure that the instrument is setting in setting. Normally work in the itinerary;
overload protection: When the load reaches 110%of the power sensor, the instrument is automatically stopped;
Automatic diagnosis: regular measurement system, the driving system for over pressure, overpowering, overpowering Streaming and ultra -temperature inspections, abnormal conditions occur immediately.
Main specifications and technical parameters > ★ Resistance: 1/400,000, sampling frequency 400 times/second; ;★ Force precision: ± 0.1%(20 to 100%fs) of the value;
★ Sitering resolution: optoelectronic encoder, up to 0.001mm;
★ speed speed Accuracy: within ± 1%;
★ Single test, manually 10 points, and automatically calculate the average value, break the fracture value;
★ adapting to multiple grating encoders, pulse pulses, pulses Number range: 100 ~ 65535;
Single -column tension test machine
Automatic return function;