Control of low -temperature carbon dioxide culture box pollutants
The temperature range of low -temperature carbon dioxide training box is 15 ℃ ～ 50 ℃, breaking the temperature of the temperature of carbon dioxide training box on the traditional market, and meeting the user's special temperature needs. Manufacturers of carbon dioxide training box designed a variety of different different kinds of different kinds Device to reduce and prevent pollution from the occurrence of pollution is to minimize the areas and surfaces that can grow in Shao Micro organisms, and automatically eliminate pollution devices to effectively prevent the production of pollution. For example, in view of the CO2 culture box, it is sometimes accompanied by mold growth during use, and in order to ensure that the training box is exempted from pollution and ensures biological cleaning in the instrument box, some companies have developed a CO2 culture box with ultraviolet disinfection function; Some companies designed the HEPA filter to filter and cultivate air in the box, and can filter out particles of more than 99.97%of 0.3um; in addition, automatic high -temperature hot air sterilization devices can make the temperature in the box reach high temperature (such as 200 ° C) to kill all polluting microorganisms. , Even the high -temperature microorganisms such as spores are more secure for cell culture.
The carbon dioxide culture box is improved on the basis of ordinary training, mainly to add CO2 to meet the environment required for cultivation of microorganisms. It is mainly used to organize training and some special microorganisms. According to the experimental requirements, the carbon dioxide culture box is divided into water sleeve type and air sleeve. The device (manual and liquid crystal display disk), inject switches, adjust the spin, humidity adjustment spin, temperature display disk, display disk and humidity display disk, carbon dioxide sample holes Whether CO2 reaches the content displayed on the display disk) and alarm device (ultra -temperature alarm light).
1. Before connecting the power supply, you should add a certain distilled water (the place It is best to add a certain amount of disinfectant to the water, see the instructions for details) to avoid burning the machine.
2. When the temperature reaches the required temperature, the heating is automatically stopped. The alarm light was on, and the alarm was issued.
3. The cultivation box can be used in liquid or gas, no matter which tube is used to ensure the smoothness of the gas.Generally, you can use a steel cylinder and connect the pressure control form.
4. The cultivation box should be placed in a relatively stable position and away from the heat source to prevent temperature fluctuations and microorganismsPollution.
5. When the water is added to a certain amount, the alarm light is on, that is, stop adding water, turn on the power switch, and start to start starting.Warm the temperature controller to the required temperature.