This type scratch tester made by Qinsun Company isMulti-finger scratch/mar tester>.The scratch depth measuring instrument is used to measure the susceptibility of material surfaces.
IOS 2918，IOS 6151，IOS 8424.3，PV3952，BMW GS97034-2，BMW GS97034-9，GMN 3943-2003，
FLTM BN 108-13，STD1024-3113，GMW 14698-A，GMW 14688
Scratch tester used for a variety of automotive interior materials, such as plastics, rubber, leather,
fabric, coating materials, coating materials and other non-composite materials such as scratch resistance detection.
Multi-finger scratch/mar testerFeatures:>
1. The apparatus consists of the drive motor mechanism, scraping component, the sample holder fixing devices and other components.
2. The scraper assembly includes a bracket scratch; scraping means scrape the specified bit sets, pressurizing means (weights and weight support bar) and the like.
3. Free installation, replacement and removal of different specifications, scraping means can be implemented in a uniform way linear motion scraping under different loads.
4. The use of embedded systems, man-machine interface for automated control of the testing process, using precision servo motor, ball screw driver for the scraping speed standards under the control accuracy with a decisive role.
5. The use of tungsten carbide makes scraping means, increase the instrument pot life.
6. The use of aluminum and stainless steel, simple appearance, lightweight and corrosion resistant.
Why choose Qinsunmulti-finger scratch/mar tester?>
1. Our testing instruments have many models: multi-finger scratch/mar tester 710, multi-finger scratch and mar tester, taber multi finger scratch tester, Elcometer 710 Taber, etc. Customers can purchase the equipment they need according to their needs.
2.QINSUN instruments always been committed to innovation and improve product performance and functionality, we have our own textile testing laboratory.
3.Our textile testing equipment and testing methods are in the leading position in the industry and have passed the textile testing certification and iso textile testing standards issued by a number of testing.
Get a Quote