Scratches, plastic scraper three kinds of automotive industry common test methods into one.
Multi-Functional Scratch Tester>is suitable for a variety of automotive interior materials, such as plastic, rubber, leather, fabric, coating materials, non-coated materials and other composite materials, paints, inks, soft metals and other scratch resistance testing, Decorative products, plastics, rubber, leather and other fields of surface properties of a comprehensive test equipment.
Multi-Functional Scratch Tester is suitable for testing automotive interior materials, plastic, rubber, leather, coated fabric, coating materials, composite materials, paint, ink, soft metal and other industries, and widely used in product quality control, new product development performance verification, detection mechanism test and other fields.
PV 3952 Plastic interior parts scratch resistance test
Ford BN 108-03,13 Scratch resistance test
BMW 0180, PA-P 028 Scratch resistance test (Cross-cut method)
BMW GS 97034-9, PA 0015 Scratch resistance test
DAF KEUR 00824-401 Scratch resistance test (Cross-cut method)
DAF KEUR 00824-402 Scratch resistance test
GME 60401 Scratch resistance test (Cross-cut method)
GM 14829 Scratch resistance test (Cross-cut method)
Jaguar-Landrover TPJLR.52.004 Scratch resistance test
GM N 3943 Scratch resistance and scratches for plastics - Five fingers test
LP 463DD-18-01 Scratch resistance and scratches for plastics - Five fingers test
GMW 14130,14688 Scratch resistance test
8350Z-SDA-9000 Scratch resistance test
NES M M0159 Polypropylene interior parts scratch resistance test
Multi-Functional Scratch Tester features:>
1. The instrument consists of the motor drive mechanism, scraping components, sample clamping fixtures and other components.
2. Scratch components include scraper brackets, scraping fingers, Scratches positioning sleeve, presses device (weights and weight support bars).
3. The instrument can be free to install, replace, disassemble different specifications of the scraping fingers. it also can impliments uniform speed unidirectional straight line scratch movement under different load .
4. The instrument that adopts embedded systems, man-machine interface operation automatically controls the test process . The use of precision servo motor, ball screw drive has a decisive role in controlling the scratch speed accuracy under the relevant standards .
5. The instrument uses tungsten carbide material to make scraping finger for increasing the instrument life.
6.The instrument which uses aluminum and stainless steel is appearance concisely、 lightweight and corrosion-resistant.
|Test partition||Finger / plastic finger scratch test|
|Scratch pressure||2N，3N，5N，7N，8N，10N，12N，15N，20N (Optional)|
|100 cross-cut scratches moving distance||0.5mm-2mm(Below 2mm should be equipped with a special scratch)|
|Scratch head material||Stainless steel; tungsten carbide (optional)|
|Scratch head diameter||0.5mm、0.75mm、1mm（Erichsen318）、3mm、5mm、7mm|
|Plastic finger (optional)||Poly (PMMA); diameter 16 mm, thickness 1 mm, edge radius 0.5 mm, hardness shore D85.|
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *