ISO 4920, BS EN 24920, BS 3702, IOS 4745, AATCC 22, Mamp;S P23, NEXT 23
Spray Rating Tester is used to determine the surface wetting resistance of fabrics.
The Spray Tester comprises a metal framework allowing distilled water to be sprayed through a nozzle onto a test specimen at 45deg; and 150mm below. The appearance of the specimen is compared against an optional photographic scale to rate.
1. The instrument structure is simple, mainly by the main frame, funnel, nozzle, sample holder and sample holder;
2. Nozzle have a total of 19 aperture evenly distributed, the aperture required by the standard custom. 250ml of water poured into the funnel can flow out of the nozzle within 25-30s;
3. The racks on the upper edge of the racks are at a 45 deg; angle to the horizontal;
4. The center of the upper edge of the sample holder ring, ie the distance from the center of the sample to the nozzle, is 150 mm.
1. Structure: stainless steel;
2. Surface treatment: painting;
3. Dimensions: 230 times; 250 times; 500mm (length times; width times; height);
4. Weight: 5kg (11lb).
Nozzle and rubber hood;
AATCC (22) Ratings Standard Chart Cards
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *