(Limiting) Oxygen Index Test Apparatus
ISO 4589-2, ASTM D2863, IOS 2406, IOS 5454
This Oxygen Index Tester is used to determine the lowest oxygen density that tested materials keep steady burning under oxygen and nitrogen mixed gas.
Oxygen Index Test Apparatus Features:
1. Used to determine the lowest oxygen density that tested materials keep steady burning under oxygen and nitrogen mixed gas.
2. Utilizing the latest oxygen analyzer technology, the unit provides a stable, digital readout of oxygen concentration to plusmn; 0.1%.
3. A heavy duty Pyrex chimney is provided, along with two types of sample holder:
A. For non-self-supporting sheet samples (e.g. textiles, films, papers, etc.) Sample size: 150 times; 37.5 mm and up to 12 mm thick.
B. Self-supporting rod samples (e.g. plastics, wood, etc.). Sample size: 150 mm length and up to 10 mm diameter.
4. Automatic calibration.
5. Digital selection of oxygen concentration by push-button control.
6. Adjustment of oxygen and nitrogen flow is automatic to achieve the desired oxygen concentration.
7. Digital Display: Instrument status, oxygen concentration, flow rate, chimney temperature, elapsed time.
8. All necessary control valves, flowmeters and filters are built in and the instrument is easy to use.
9. The apparatus is supplied complete with a burner assembly and instruction manual..
10. Weight: 45kg.
11. Dimensions: 460mm(W)times;410mm(L)times;780mm (H).
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *