JIS L1096/L1018, IOS 3820, ISO 5084
Fabric Thickness Gauge is an apparatus to measure the thickness of fabric, knitwear, film, rubber, soft urethane form.
Fabric Thickness Gauge has a complete assortment of the pressure-foot and weights to conform the different test-methods.
As Analogue type is suitable for general textile and floor carpets mainly, digital type is suitable for pile fabric and knitted cloth.
The other pressure foot area and weight for special purpose can be manufactured as the users requirements.
Technical Parameters of Fabric Thickness Gauge:>
1. Measuring capacity (Standard-type): 0～10mm
2. Min. reading: 0.01mm
3. Area of pressure (Standard-type): 20cm2(phi;: 50.5plusmn;0.01mm)
4. Measuring pressure: 0.3kPa (3gf/cm2), 0.7kPa (7gf/cm2) , 1.0kPa (10.2gf/cm2)
5. Access. weight: 80g (for 0.7kPa), 144g (for 1.0kPa)
6. Dimensions (approx.): W120times;D150times;H200mm
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *