AATCC35, BS EN ISO 22958, IOS 23321
Water Proof Tester is designed to determine the penetration resistance of fabrics or composites at different intensities of water impact.
Simulated rain horizontally impacts fabric samples mounted vertically in a stainless steel bath. Samples are backed with a standardised blotting paper which is weighed before and after each test. The rain is formed by a column of water which can be adjusted from 600mm (24in) to 2400mm (96in) depending on model in 300mm (12in) increments, applied via a standardized nozzle.
Modification not allowed, to order with new rainfall tester. Provided with water supply system of temperature controlled, which includes electronic temperature controller, mixing tank and solenoid valve.
1. Control: LCD color touch panel;
2. Water column: 60 ~ 150cm + 1.5cm(standard), 60 ~ 240cm + 1.5cm(extension);
3. Sample frame: 285 * 190mm(305mm from the nozzle);
4. Heater: 1000W;
5. The temperature control: room temperature 40 ℃ ~ + / - 0.8 ℃ (no cooling device);
6. Supply of water: tap water or distilled water;
7. Reservoir: 40L;
8. Dimensions: 700 * 600 * 2460mm(length x width x height);
9. Weight: 125kg(275lb);
10. Power supply: 23/120vac, 50/60hz.
1. Control panel of LCD color touch screen with rainproof test instrument;
2. Water column pipe, 240cm;
3. Standard sprinkler head;
4. Sample rack and rack;
5. 40L reservoir;
6. 150cm water column pipe (optional);
7. AATCC suction filter paper 500 x 1000mm(25 pieces)(optional).
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *