The digital oxygen index tester is designed and de-veloped according to ISO4589-3 (Elevated-temperature test) and British Naval Engi-neering Standard NES 715. Based on the general intelligent oxygen index instrument,the high temperature oxygen index tester adds a electric-heating device at the position of the combustion cylinder to preheat the mixed gas and test the ignition temperature of the different materials at a certain oxygen concentration.
Fabric oxygen index measuring machine Standards>
ASTM D 2863 Standard Test Method for Measuring the Minimum Oxygen Concentration to Support Candle-Like Combustion of Plastics (Oxygen Index)
ISO 4589-2 Plastics-Determination of burning behaviour by oxygen index ndash;Part 2: Ambient-temperature test
CEI 20-22/4 Tests on electric cables under fire conditions-Part 3: Tests on bunched wires or cables
BS 2782 Pt 141,
Oxygen Index Test Apparatus Features:>
1. Used to determine the lowest oxygen density that tested materials keep steady burning under oxygen and nitrogen mixed gas.
2. Utilizing the latest oxygen analyzer technology, the unit provides a stable, digital readout of oxygen concentration to plusmn; 0.1%.
3. A heavy duty Pyrex chimney is provided, along with two types of sample holder:
A. For non-self-supporting sheet samples (e.g. textiles, films, papers, etc.) Sample size: 150 times; 37.5 mm and up to 12 mm thick.
B. Self-supporting rod samples (e.g. plastics, wood, etc.). Sample size: 150 mm length and up to 10 mm diameter.
4. Automatic calibration.
5. Digital selection of oxygen concentration by push-button control.
6. Adjustment of oxygen and nitrogen flow is automatic to achieve the desired oxygen concentration.
7. Digital Display: Instrument status, oxygen concentration, flow rate, chimney temperature, elapsed time.
8. All necessary control valves, flowmeters and filters are built in and the instrument is easy to use.
9. The apparatus is supplied complete with a burner assembly and instruction manual..
10. Weight: 45kg.
11. Dimensions: 460mm(W)times;410mm(L)times;780mm (H).
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *