The Textile Steaming Shrinkage Tester adopts built-in steam generator to detect the steaming dimensional stability of fabrics under unstressed conditions. It is equipped with a stainless steel sample holder and an automatic timing device, so that it can simultaneously detect 4 fabrics.
It is equipped with a steaming stability reduction scale to detect the shrinkage of the fabric treated by the steaming test box. Mark the 250mm reference point on the fabric with a shrinkage ruler in advance, and then read directly the shrinkage percentage from shrinkage scale after the test.
Textile Steaming Shrinkage Tester G254P Standards:>
ISO 3005 Textiles - Determination of fabric size changes caused by free steam;
BS4323 Method for determining fabric size change caused by no steam;
Marks amp; Spencer Standard Test Method P8
IWTO 29-76, MEXT 15
1. The steaming test box uses a built-in steam generator to detect the steaming dimensional stability of fabric under unstressed conditions. It is equipped with a stainless steel sample holder and an automatic timing device to simultaneously detect four fabrics.
2. The design of the equipment is simple and elegant. It adopts metal casing. The inner cylinder has double-layer insulation wall, in which the sample is placed. The steam can be injected into the instrument by a steam generating device, and the equipment has stable performance and high reliability.
1. Provided with a stainless steel fabric supporting frame;
2. 4 samples to test simultaneously;
3. Automatic timer;
4. Designed with integral steam generator, free from auxiliary steam generating device;
5. A Steaming Stability Template.
ISO 3005, BS 4323, NEXT TM 15, Mamp;S P8, IWTO 29-76
Used for steaming shrinkage test of fabric, and reproducibility measurement for shrink components that is produced in the processof fabric shrinkage.
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *