1. Equipped with a high efficiency ozone generator. It is also equipped with HMOS sensor, ozone concentration of 5ppm, control accuracy of plusmn; 20%, with a durable ccounters. When the tank is full load for test, the ozone concentration can reach 5ppm in about five minutes;
2. Ozone Resistance Test Chambe is equipped with a large UV glass observation window, and can acheive closed-loop control of the ozone concentration.The rotating sample holder can hold up to 24 samples. The automatic shut-off featured LED lights improve the observance of the test effect;
3. In order to improve the safety performance of the device, it is equipped with door safety interlock,ozone decomposition catalyst and exhaust design with negative pressure monitoring;
4. The user can conduct on-site calibration each year, and the sensor can also be returned to the factory for calibration. Two calibration standards have NIST traceable calibration. The equipment also has periodic reminders to alert users to replace ozone decomposition catalyst and ozone generator.
Ozone test chamber Structure>
1. The apparatus consists of an ozone generator, fans, baffles, sample holder and the sample compartment composition. The use of high-voltage transformer ozone generator discharge through the grid, the generator is placed in front of the low pressure fan, an ozone separator system injects ozone into the test chamber. Sample holder mounted on the wire can be applied to samples of various sizes.
2. The device is equipped with high-efficiency ozone generator, controller, closed-loop control of ozone concentration and can accommodate 24 rotating sample holders. The pre-set parameters can be displayed on the screen , thereby increasing the accuracy of the device operation and test results.
Accelerated Ozone Tester Standards>
AATCC 109-2011 Colorfastness to Ozone in the Atmosphere under Low Humidities.
AATCC 129-2011 Colorfastness To Ozone In The Atmosphere Under High Humidities
ISO 105-G03-1993 Textiles; tests for color fastness; part G03: color fastness to ozone in the atmosphere
IOS 11039.3-2005 Textiles; tests for color fastness; part 3: color fastness to ozone in the atmosphere
JIS L0890 Test methods for color fastness to ozone
|Ozone concentration range
||Static air emissions
||400mm x 400mm x500mm
||1000mmtimes;650 mmtimes;1450 mm
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *