TABER 551 hear Scratch Tester from Qinsunlab can be used to characterize film-substrate systems and to quantify parameters such as adhesive strength and friction force and using a variety of complementary methods. This makes them invaluable tools for determining coating adhesion, scratch resistance and mar resistance in research, development and quality control.
Erichsen scratch tester is applicable to all types of wiping performance test of automotive interior materials; test equipment integrated three domestic standards (fingers scraping method, a hundred grid method, and plastic scraping finger scraping method).
This adjustment allows the scale beam to be maintained in a level position in respect to the specimen and turntable. Designed with an integrated bearing, the scale beam can be tilted in a rest position enabling the operator to mount or remove specimens.
Scratch tester Standards:>
IOS 2918，IOS 6151，IOS 8424.3，PV3952，BMW GS97034-2，BMW GS97034-9，GMN 3943-2003，FLTM BN 108-13，STD1024-3113，GMW 14698-A，GMW 14688
Scratch tester Application:>
Scratch resistant instrument used for a variety of automotive interior materials, such as plastics, rubber, leather, fabric, coating materials, coating materials and other non-composite materials such as scratch resistance detection.
1. The travel range: 10-200mm;
2. Speed range: 10-200mm / s;
3. Speed Buffer: 10 plusmn; 1mm;
4. The metal scraper head diameter: 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1mm (Erichsen318), 3mm, 5mm, 7mm;
5. The metal scraper head material: tungsten carbide;
6. Pressurized weight and scraping components total weight: 2N, 3N, 5N, 7N, 8N, 10N, 12N, 15N, 20N (optionally with option) mass error does not exceed 1%;
7. Plastic scraper means: polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA);
a. Diameter 16mm thickness of 1mm;
b. scraping means is an edge radius of 0.5mm;
c. Hardness shore D85.
8. Power: AC220V plusmn; 10%, 50Hz.
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *