The high and low temperature test chamber is a device for testing various performance indicators of test samples in high and low temperature environments.
How to maintain the high and low temperature test chamber:
1. The temperature of the high and low temperature test chamber is relatively high. We recommend placing them in an environment with relatively mild temperatures. Our experience temperature is between 8 °C and 23 °C. Laboratories that do not meet this condition must be equipped with appropriate air conditioning or cooling towers.
2. Adhere to special personnel management, and qualified units should send special personnel to the supplier's factory for training and learning from time to time. To get better maintenance and repairing experience and skills.
3. Clean the condenser every 3 months:
For air-cooled compressors sThe condenser fan should be checked regularly and the condenser should be decontaminated and dusted to ensure good ventilation and heat transfer performance; And regularly clean and descale the inside of the condenser to ensure continuous heat exchange performance.
4. Clean the evaporator regularly: Due to the different degrees of purity of the test products, many small particles such as dust will condense on the evaporator under the effect of forced air circulation, so it should be cleaned regularly.
5. Cleaning and balancing the circulating fan and condenser fan: Similar to cleaning the evaporator, due to the different working environments of the test chamber, many small particles such as dust will condense on the circulating fan and condenser fan, and should be cleaned regularly.
6. Clean the waterways and humidifier:If the waterways are not smooth and the humidifier is calcified, the humidifier will easily dry out, which may cause damage to the humidifier. Therefore, the waterways and the humidifier must be cleaned regularly.
7. After each test, keep adjusting the temperature close to the ambient temperature, after about 30 minutes of work, turn off the power and clean the inner wall of the studio.
8. If the equipment needs to be relocated, it is best to do so under the guidance of Hengtai Fengke Company's technical staff to avoid unnecessary damage or damage to the equipment.
9. If the product is not used for a long time, it should be turned on regularly every half month, and the turn-on time should not be less than 1 hour.
10. Maintenance principle:
Since the high and low temperature test chamber mainly consists of electrical, cooling andmechanical systems, if there is a problem with the equipment, the entire equipment system should be fully inspected and analyzed.
In general, the process of analysis and assessment can be first outside and then inside, i. H. after eliminating external factors, the device should be systematically disassembled according to the error phenomenon.
Finally, analyze and evaluate the system synthesis.
Or you can use Find the cause of the fault using the backwards subtraction method:
First find out if there is a problem with the electrical system using the electrical schematic, and then find out if there is a problem with the cooling system.
Do not blindly disassemble or replace parts before finding out the cause of the failure, to avoid causing unnecessary trouble.