The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is used to test the performance of materials in different environments, and to test the heat resistance, cold resistance, dry resistance and moisture resistance of various materials.
Suitable for testing the quality of electronics, electrical appliances, mobile phones, communications, instruments, vehicles, plastic products, metals, food, chemicals, building materials, medical products, aerospace products and other products.
The compressor in the constant temperature and humidity test box can be said to be the core component of the whole machine, so its proper use and maintenance are particularly important.
The following suggestions are made for the maintenance of the compressor to give you some pointers:
1. Start the compressor while using the constant T test boxtemperature and humidity not common. The interval between compressor starts should be at least 15 minutes.
2. The ambient temperature of the compressor should not exceed 28 degrees, and the ventilation should be good to facilitate the normal heat dissipation of the compressor.
3. Power requirements: AC380V±10%, 50±0.5Hz, three-phase five-wire system, the voltage at the workplace must be stable;
If the voltage is not stable, the current will be too large or too small, and long-term operation in this environment will cause great damage to the compressor. It is recommended to use a voltage stabilizer to connect to the constant temperature and humidity test chamber.
4. After the compressor has been running for a period of time, it is necessary to protect the protection system such as B. the safety valve to be checked regularly to ensure its sensitivity and reliability
5. When shutting down for maintenance, wait until the entire compressor has cooled and the system compressed air can safely escape;
6. Operating environment requirements:
The floor is flat, well ventilated, free from flammable, explosive, corrosive gas and dust, no electromagnetic radiation, and should leave enough space for maintenance work.
7. Ambient humidity: ≤85% RH
The heart of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is a compressor, so proper use and maintenance are particularly important. It must be operated correctly in daily operation in order to increase the normal life of the compressor.