The bellows flexibility plug gauge is suitable for flexibility testing of plastic bellows used in prestressed concrete bridges.
1. After using the host, wipe the device clean and cover it with a dustproof cloth.
2. Wipe the special plug gauge with a soft cloth. Avoid hitting with sharp objects.
Instrument packing list:
1. A host: (The bend brace has been installed, the user chooses the appropriate bend radius, and can be used directly)
2. Special plug gauge: 7 pieces (including the handle)
3. Certificate of conformity: 1 copy
4. Operating instructions: 1 copy
Instructions for use of the bellows -Flexibility tester:
1. Fix a sample with a length of 1100mm vertically on the test platform.
Choose a suitable curved support plate, chooseUse a backing plate with a radius of curvature of 1500 mm for an inner diameter ≤ 90 and a backing plate with a radius of curvature of 1800 mm for an inner diameter > 90.
2. In the area 900 mm above the specimen, slowly bend the specimen to both sides by hand into the arch template position. Bend left and right back and forth five times.
3. When the sample bends to the final position and stays in the bent state for 2 minutes, select a special bellows flexibility gauge suitable for the pipe diameter, insert it into the bellows and observe whether the gauge can pass smoothly.
If the special plug gauge can pass through without any problems, the flexibility of the plastic bellows is qualified. On the contrary, it is not a qualifying product.
Standard Base for Bellows Flexibility Tester:
Meet the standard reqOrders from the Ministry of Communications “JT/T529-2004 Plastic Bellows for Prestressed Concrete Bridges”.