High and low basket filters can be used to filter large gas particles or other media. Installing in pipelines can remove large solid impurities in the liquid and make the liquid purer.
Ensure that machinery and equipment (including compressors, pumps, etc.) and instruments work and function normally to stabilize the process and ensure safe production.
1. The heart of the filter is the filter core, which consists of a filter frame and stainless steel wire mesh. br/> 3. When cleaning impurities, pay special attention not to deform or damage the stainless steel wire mesh on the filter element.
Otherwise, when the filter is reinstalled, the purity of the filtered medium will not meet the design requirements and compressors, pumps, instruments and other equipment will be damageden damaged damaged;
4. If the stainless steel wire mesh is found to be deformed or damaged, it must be replaced immediately.
Applicable materials are:
1. Mildly corrosive materials in chemical and petrochemical production, such as: water, oil, ammonia, hydrocarbons, etc.
2. Corrosive materials in chemical production, such as: caustic soda, soda ash, concentrated dilute sulfuric acid, carbonic acid, alkyd acid, etc.
3. Low-temperature materials in refrigeration, such as: liquid methane, liquid ammonia, liquid oxygen and various refrigerants.
4. Materials with hygienic requirements in food and pharmaceutical production, such as: beer, beverages, dairy products, syrup, etc.
The main filter materials are stainless steel perforated sheets, stainless steel woven fabric and stainless steel sintered fabric, etc.
After long-term use, open the top cover and take out the blue filter, which can look like new after washing.
It has the advantages of large dirt holding capacity, high pressure resistance, and convenient installation and cleaning.
It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other industries.