The high and low temperature test chamber is a device for testing various performance indicators of test samples in high and low temperature environments.
How should the high and low temperature test chamber be maintained:
1. The temperature of the high and low temperature test chamber is generally relatively high , and we recommend placing it in an environment with relatively mild temperatures. Our empirical temperature value is between 8 °C and 23 °C. Laboratories that do not meet this condition must be equipped with appropriate air conditioning or cooling towers.
2. Adhere to special personnel management, and qualified units should send special personnel to the supplier's factory for training and learning from time to time. To get better maintenance and repairing experience and skills.
3. Clean the condenser regularly every 3 months:
For air-cooled compressors, the condenser fan should be checked regularly, and the condenser should be decontaminated and dust removed to ensure good ventilation and heat exchange performance;
For the compressor that is water-cooled, it must be additional also to ensure its inlet water pressure and its inlet water temperature to ensure appropriate flow. And regularly clean and descale the inside of the condenser to ensure continuous heat exchange performance.
4. Clean the evaporator regularly: Due to the different degrees of purity of the test products, many small particles such as dust will condense on the evaporator under the effect of forced air circulation. Therefore, it should be cleaned regularly.
5. Cleaning and Balancing the Circulation Fan Blades and Condenser Fans: Similar to cleaning the evaporator, it comes down to the differencetest chamber working environments to heavy condensation circulating fan blades and condenser fans. Small particles such as dust should be cleaned regularly.
6. Cleaning the water path and humidifier: If the water path is not smooth and the humidifier is calcified, the humidifier is easy to dry burn, which will damage the humidifier and the water path can and humidifiers need to be cleaned regularly.
7. After each test, keep adjusting the temperature close to the ambient temperature, after about 30 minutes of work, turn off the power and clean the inner wall of the studio.
8. If the equipment needs to be relocated, it is best to do so under the guidance of Hengtai Fengke Company's technical staff to avoid unnecessary damage or damage to the equipment.
9. If the product is not used for a long timed, it should be turned on regularly every half months, and the turn-on time should not be less than 1 hour.
10. Maintenance Principles:
As the high and low temperature test chamber basically consists of electrical, cooling and mechanical systems once there is one Equipment Issue: The entire equipment system should be thoroughly reviewed and analyzed.
In general, the analysis and assessment process can be done first outside and then inside, i.e. error phenomenon.
Finally, analyze and evaluate the system synthesis.
Or you can use Find the cause of the fault using the reverse subtraction method:
First, use the electrical schematic to find out if there is a problem with the electrical system , and finally determine if there is a problem with the cooling system.
Disassemble or replace partsnot blindly before finding out the cause of the error, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble.