The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is used to test the performance of materials in different environments, and to test the heat resistance, cold resistance, dry resistance and moisture resistance of various materials.
Suitable for testing the quality of electronics, electrical appliances, mobile phones, communications, instruments, vehicles, plastic products, metals, food, chemicals, building materials, medical products, aerospace products and other products.
The compressor in the constant temperature and humidity test box can be said to be the core component of the whole equipment, so its proper use and maintenance are particularly important;
The following suggestions are made for compressor maintenance and hope to give you some pointers:
1. Do not start the compressor frequently while the constant Ttemperature is used humidity test box. The interval between starts should be at least 15 minutes.
2. The ambient temperature of the compressor should not exceed 28 degrees, and the ventilation should be good to facilitate the normal heat dissipation of the compressor.
3. Power requirements: AC380V±10%, 50±0.5Hz, three-phase five-wire system, the voltage at the workplace must be stable;
If the voltage is unstable, the current is too large or too small, and long-term operation in this environment will cause great damage to the compressor. It is recommended to use a voltage stabilizer to establish a constant temperature and humidity test chamber.
4. After the compressor has been running for a while, it is necessary to regularly check the safety valve and other protection systems to ensure that it is sensitive and reliable.
5. It must be done for maintenancework to be switched off. Wait until the entire compressor has cooled down and the system compressed air can safely escape;
And the maintenance personnel Try to avoid all exhaust ports in the compressor system and close the appropriate isolation valve.
6. Operating environment requirements:
The floor is flat, well ventilated, free from flammable, explosive, corrosive gas and dust and no electromagnetic radiation, sufficient space should be left for maintenance.
7. Ambient humidity: ≤85% RH
The core component of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is a compressor. Therefore, proper use and maintenance is extremely important and must be operated correctly in daily work to increase the normal life of the compressor.