Laser particle size analyzers measure particle size distribution based on the physical phenomenon that particles can scatter laser light.
Since the laser has good monochromaticity and directionality, the laser radiates to infinity unhindered in infinite space, and there is very little divergence in the propagation process.
The daily maintenance of the instrument is presented below:
The following points must be observed for the daily storage and use of the instrument:
2. All particle size analysis equipment should be covered with a dense dustproof cloth when not in use.
3. If a sample is measured, mustthe sample funnel can be removed to allow the device to automatically perform the tank cleaning process to ensure the reliability of the measurement of the next sample. And remove the remaining sample at the sampling funnel with a brush.
4. The continuous on-time of the particle size analyzer measuring unit should not exceed 5 hours.
5. The air compressor should change the engine oil regularly according to the user manual.
6. The test waste picked up by the vacuum cleaner should be cleaned regularly. Or if the instrument shows insufficient vacuum, it needs to be cleaned.
7. The computer shutdown must be performed according to the prescribed steps and the power must not be turned off hastily, otherwise irreparable losses may occur.
The optical path of the Laser Particle Size Analyzer consists of three parts:Emission, reception and measurement window.
The emission part consists of a light source and a beam processing device, which mainly supplies monochromatic parallel light as the illumination light for the instrument. The receiver is the key to the optical design of the instrument.
The measurement window is mainly used to let the tested sample pass through the measurement area in a fully dispersed state of suspension, so that the instrument can get information about the particle size of the sample.
The products of the Laser Particle Size Analyzer series adopt the whole Mie theory and data processing methods of various distribution models, which gives the instrument the advantages of accuracy and reliability, fast test speed, good repeatability, and easy operation . functions.