The plate washer is a medical device that is specifically used to clean the microplate plate and is generally used in conjunction with the microplate reader.
It is mainly used to clean some residual substances after the detection of the microplate to reduce the error caused by the residues in the subsequent detection process.
It is widely used in hospitals, blood banks, health and epidemic prevention stations, reagent factories and research laboratories to clean microplates.
Scope of application of plate washer
1. Washing of ELISA plates and culture plates in enzyme immunoassay in hospitals and related departments.
2. Corresponding cleaning work for trace analysis in chemistry, biochemistry and other areas.
Daily maintenance of the plate washer
The position of the plate washer heads should be repeatedly adjusted before washing, and the suction needle should be adjusted to touch (do not touch) the bottom of the microwell as much as possible to reduce residue.
Some experiments cannot be strapped on to avoid cross-contamination, so the residual liquid volume requirements are more stringent.
Multiple washes achieve better washing results, but usually no more than 6 times. It is advisable to fill up the volume of each well without overflowing, generally controlling to 350-400 μl.
It is recommended to use two-point suction and bottom flushing for better washing effect.
To get the most out of the plate washer, it is recommended that clinical engineers work with inspection technicians to strictly implement the following maintenance procedures.
Avoid the Waschkopf is exposed to air for a long period of time. The following soaking modes can be used according to the actual situation:
1. When the dishwasher is used for a short time, e.g. B. within half an hour, is not used, the soak mode can be activated Adjust the setting so that the washing head can soak in the sink. Prevent the remaining washing liquid in the washing head from drying out and clogging the washing head by crystallization.
2. If you don't use it within 12 hours, you can do the operation during the day and soak the disk head with cleaning solution. If the time is more than 12 hours, you can soak it in distilled water.
3. After daily work, need to do night cleaning, thoroughly clean the pipeline with distilled water, and soak the board head.