Constant temperature and humidity test chambers are widely used in the fields of electronics industry, national defense engineering, chemical chemistry, machinery, aerospace, etc.
So how is the constant temperature and humidity test chamber maintained, cleaned and maintained in daily operation?
1. Inside and outside the constant temperature and Humidity Test Chamber Cleaning and Maintenance
(1) The internal contaminants of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber should be removed before operation.
(2) The power distribution room should be cleaned at least once a year.
You can suck up the inside dust with a vacuum cleaner while cleaning.
(3) The outside of the case needs to be cleaned more than once a year. Wipe with soapy water before cleaning.
2. Inspection and maintenance of the airEuchers in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber. The water stored in the humidifier should be replaced once a month to ensure the water quality is clean. Make sure the water flow is even.
3. Check the constant temperature and humidity test box. When the constant temperature and humidity test box is running, add 20°C to 30°C to the set value of the over-temperature protection.
When the temperature in the test chamber reaches the set value of over-temperature protection, the power supply to the heater will stop immediately and the overheat warning light “OVERHEAT” will be on, but the fan will keep running. And unattended;
Before operating, be sure to check the over-temperature protection to see if it is set correctly wet-bulb over-temperature protection setting is 120°C.
4. Condenser dust removal in a constant temperature and humidity test chamber The condenser should be serviced regularly and monthly. remove dust.
5. Changing the wet bulb test cloth in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber. The test cloth must be replaced.
The test cloth should be replaced every three months. When replacing, the temperature measuring element should be wiped with a clean cloth. When replacing a new test cloth, it should be cleaned first.
6. Check and adjust the water level of the wet bulb in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber. In order to affect the accuracy of the wet bulb, the water level should be about six points full. By adjusting the water level of the storage tank, the height of the storage tank can be adjusted.
7. If the test chamber for constante temperature and humidity is not used for a long time, it should be turned on regularly every month, and the turn-on time should not be less than 1 hour.