The two-dimensional image measurement device (also known as an image measurement instrument) is based on a digital CCD image and relies on computer screen measurement technology and powerful software functions for spatial geometric calculation.
After the computer is equipped with special control and graphic measurement software, it becomes the measurement brain with the soul of the software, which is the main part of the entire equipment.
With the development of science and technology, the measurement accuracy of various workpieces and parts is becoming higher and higher, and the requirements for measuring instruments are also becoming higher and higher. The increasingly sophisticated two-dimensional image measurement device is a further development of traditional measurement technology and the product of the perfect combination of traditional optical projection and computer.
The two-dimensional image measuring device is a new term in the field of induindustrial inspection and measurement technology. It stands for the integration of digital technology in industrial inspection and measurement, as well as in the advanced measurement of spatial geometric calculations. Technology.
It can quickly read the shift value of the optical scale, and through the calculation of the software module based on the geometry of the room, the desired result can be achieved in the blink of an eye;
And generate graphs on the screen so the operator can compare the graphs and shadows so that possible deviations in the measurement results can be visually distinguished.
All of this happens in real time in front of today's powerful computer processing power and is not visible to the operator himself.
This type of precision instrument that can use CCD digital images and work through computer software to meet complex measurement needs is the actual two-dimensionalimage meter.
The computer in the image measurement device not only performs simple image alignment and numerical display, but more importantly, the image measurement device has spatial geometric calculation, graphic display, dimensioning, CAD graphic output, etc. basic knowledge.
These functions are based on special measurement and control software developed on the basis of spatial geometry.
1. The instrument should be placed in a clean and dry room (room temperature 20°C±5°C, humidity below 60) . %), prevent the surface of optical parts from being defaced, metal parts from being rusted, and dust and dirt falling into the moving guide rail, which will affect the performance of the instrument.
2. After using the instrument, the working surface should be wiped clean at any time, it is better to cover it with a dust cover.
3. The transmission mechanism and movement guide rail of the instrument should be lubricated regularly to ensure smooth movement of the mechanism and to maintain good working condition.
4. If the glass and paint surface of the workbench is dirty, you can wipe them with neutral detergent and water. Never wipe the painted surface with organic solvents, otherwise the painted surface will lose its luster.
5. The LED light source of the instrument has a long service life. However, if a bulb burns out, please notify the instrument manufacturer so that the staff will replace it for you.
6. The precision parts of the instrument, such as the imaging system, workbench, optical scale and Z-axis transmission mechanism, etc. need to be fine-tuned;
All adjustment and mounting screwn are fixed. Please do not disassemble them yourself. If there is a problem, please notify the manufacturer to solve the problem.
7. The software has corrected the error between the workbench and the optical ruler. Please do not change it yourself. Otherwise, incorrect measurement results will occur.
8. As a general rule, do not unplug all electrical connections from the instrument. If they were pulled out, you need to put them back in correctly according to the mark and tighten the screws.
Improper connection at least impairs the function of the instrument and in the worst case can damage the system.