Agitators for water treatment are devices for forced convection and even mixing of liquid and gaseous media. The type, size and speed of the agitator have an influence on the distribution of the agitating power between the bulk material flow and the turbulent pulsations.
Generally, the power distribution of the water treatment agitator is favorable for the turbulent flow pulsation, while the propeller agitator is favorable for the overall flow. With the same type of agitator, with the same power consumption, the large-diameter, low-speed agitator mainly consumes electricity in the total flow, which is conducive to macroscopic mixing. Small diameter high speed water treatment agitator. The energy is mainly consumed in turbulent pulsation, which is conducive to micro-mixing.
The scaling of water treatment agitators is a complex process-related problemlem, which so far can only be increased step by step through experience and transferred accordingly to the industrial scale, the obtained scale-up criteria.
The water treatment agitator is characterized by the fact that the bottom shape can be adjusted to the conical boiler bottom and can be designed according to your needs.
1. Select the appropriate type of agitator according to the user's process requirements and agitator standards, and select the appropriate material according to the pH of the medium and the temperature change during the reaction process.
2. Determine the rotating diameter of the agitator according to the size of the mixing tank and the type of agitator, and determine the stirring speed according to the linear speed of the blade tip.
3. Determine the Reynolds number according to the viscosity, density, rotation diameter and speed of thestirring medium and then get the standard number of stirring power.
4. Calculate the agitation power with the obtained data using the agitation power calculation formula.
5. Calculate the torque of the agitator shaft, and according to the motor power and speed, select the appropriate reducer, frame, coupling and agitator shaft diameter.
The number of adjustable programs: 20 kinds; each type of automatic stepless speed change 10 times min ± 0.01%
Time range: 0 ~ 99 minutes 59 seconds x 10 ± 0.01 seconds
Temperature measurement range: 0 ~ 50 ± 1
Voltage: 0~220V ± 5%