The High Pressure Reactor is a typical innovation in magnetic propulsion for reaction devices. The following Weiku editor introduces you to the high-pressure reactor and gives a brief introduction to its basic structure and operating principle.
1. The boiler body and the boiler lid are made of special stainless steel and are firmly connected by nuts and main screws distributed over the circumference.
2. Its main sealing port uses double-line sealing, and the remaining sealing points generally use the line contact between the plane and the arc surface, and the arc surface and the arc surface. The unique sealing shape is based on the ultra-high precision and smoothness the contact surface in order to achieve a very good sealing effect.
3. A barrel-shaped silicon carbide furnace core is installed outside the boiler body. The electric furnace wire runs through the furnace core and its end through the bottomen part of the furnace mantle side. The cable is connected to the controller.
4. The clutch is mainly composed of a pair of inner and outer magnetic rings with magnetic force, and there is a pressure-bearing spacer in the middle. The stirrer is driven by a servo motor via a clutch. The purpose of controlling the stirring speed can be achieved by controlling the speed of the servo motor.
5. The upper part of the spacer is equipped with a speed sensing coil. When the integrated stirrer and inner magnetic ring rotate, the speed sensing coil generates an induced electromotive force, which corresponds to the stirrer speed. Passed to the tachometer, it can display the stirring speed.
6. The kettle lid is equipped with a pressure gauge, diaphragm rupture valve, vapor-liquid phase valve, temperature sensor, etc., so that thes is easy to see. You can check the reaction situation in the vessel at any time, adjust the mean ratio in the vessel, and ensure the safe operation of the autoclave.
7. The bearing is made of stainless steel bearing or high-strength electrochemical graphite, which is wear-resistant and has a long maintenance life.
8. There is a cooling water jacket between the magnetic coupling and the lid of the kettle. When the working temperature is high, the cooling water should be passed through and raise the temperature of the kettle magnet steel is too high to be demagnetized.
The high-pressure reactor consists of agitator, reaction vessel and transmission system, safety device, cooling device, heating furnace and other parts.