The transformer oil chromatography analyzer is suitable for determining the dissolved gas components in the insulating oil of the power system. For full content analysis, the minimum detectable level of acetylene is 0.1 ppm.
1. Convenient operation: Chinese WIN9X, XP operating system, full Chinese window interface, real-time operation prompts and online help, convenient for users to learn to use it.
2. Open data management: store complete relevant device information and analysis result data information. It is convenient to add, modify, delete, read and retrieve at will.
The retrieved analysis result data can be output to the Word template for printing, which is convenient for users to create various summary reports. Open data format, suitable for multi-user data sharing, convenient for accessff by other database management software and for the retrieval needs of administrative departments.
3. Flexible peak identification and processing options: Chromatographic peak identification, deletion and baseline cut adjustment can be performed by setting parameters and timing programs or manual correction. Ensure the accuracy of the analysis results.
4. Device management function: Simple and intuitive setting of the user's device management card, the analysis results are saved according to different devices, making data management clear!
5. Flexible Printing Function: Provide results reports in fixed format and customized template format.
6. Automatic Fault Diagnosis: Automatically prompts you to exceed the standard at the end of the analysis, providing a three-ratio diagnosis according to national standards, TD chart, component concentration chart, David's triangle and other fault diagnosis methods.
7. Data Chart: Based on the historical records stored in the warehouse, the concentration trend chart of each component in the historical data of a specific equipment can be visually displayed.
8. Simply qualitative: The peak identification table can be edited automatically or manually. The correction factor is automatically calculated and multiple correction averages can be made.
The transformer oil chromatography analyzer adopts the new computer anti-control technology, and the chromatographic workstation realizes three functions: signal acquisition, data management and instrument control; the instrument is equipped with a large. Screen LCD liquid crystal display interface, Chinese menu operation, intuitive display and convenient operation.