As the environment continues to deteriorate, people's living environment is no longer pure, air pollution, environmental degradation, animals and plants also suffer, and the advent of high-temperature sterilization pots has solved a big problem for people.
It is reported that the high temperature sterilizer is mainly suitable for medical and healthcare enterprises, scientific research, agriculture and other units to sterilize medical equipment, bandages, glassware, solution culture media, etc. Ideal equipment.
Bacteria are destroyed and killed by high temperatures.
At high pressure, the boiling temperature of water increases.
Bacteria absorb heat when they are destroyed, the specific heat of water is higher than that of air, and the sterilization effect is better.
The selection of the sterilization temperature sshould be able to kill bacteria without affecting the expected performance of samples and materials.
Functional description of the autoclave
1. Quick-locking lever: The quick-locking lever in the middle of the upper part of the instrument can drive the six Pull the locking lever to the left and to the right. The pin can be inserted into or pulled out of the pin hole on the hatch to close or open the hatch.
2. Automatic hinge: The cab and cover are connected by automatic hinge, and the hydraulic device in the hinge can make lifting and pushing the cover very easy.
3. Double inner locking: the instrument detects the temperature and pressure. When the temperature and pressure drop to a safe range, the solenoid valve lifts the protection pin to prevent the cover from being accidentally openedid open. It can ensure the safety of the operation process.
4. Process indicator: When the instrument runs to another point, the corresponding indicator light will be on, which can visually indicate the sterilization process.
5. Automatic air release:
The heat capacity of the air is small, the thermal efficiency is low, and there is a large amount of oxygen The air can do that Oxidize material, so the presence of air will affect the sterilization effect.
The instrument is automatically discharged at regular intervals, the residual air is continuously replaced with steam and finally the sterilization chamber is pure steam.
6. Adjustable automatic steam output:
Rapidly reducing the temperature after sterilization is helpful to improve work efficiency. The release of steam not only allows the pressure in the cabin to be quickly reduced wground, but due to the large amount of heat transported by the steam, the temperature in the cabin can also be lowered quickly.
However, with some liquid materials, too rapid a pressure drop will cause the material to boil.
Change the properties of the material. For this reason, ALP has developed a speed that allows the steam output to be adjusted, which does not affect the properties of the material, while quickly reducing the pressure and temperature.
7. In microbial research and testing, agar is widely used as a nutrient for microbial growth, and agar must be sterilized before using it as a medium. to eliminate as much pollution as possible.
In addition, agar is in the form of a gel at room temperature and must be melted into a liquid to facilitate distribution. For this reason, ALP specifically has the function of meltings and keeping warm for agar medium.
8. Time to start sterilization: Put the material in the booth, set the month, day, hour and minute to start, and you can use freshly sterilized bacteria when you start work. bacterial material .
9. Editing program memory: The set or changed parameters are stored in the instrument's memory and can be recalled by the user at any time. And these numbers do not disappear even after switching off.
10. Hot air drying:
Some materials need to be dried after sterilization. The ALPDP sterilizer passes hot air through a 0 micron filter to dry the material.
Since the hatch is closed and the hot air is filtered through a 0.2 μm filter, the material does not cause various bacterial contamination.
11. Drying: The pressure in the cabin is throughthe vacuum pump is reduced to dry the material immediately. This is an effective drying method as the hatch cover is not opened and foreign objects are not introduced and therefore can also prevent the material from being contaminated after border sterilization.
12. Material Temperature Probe:
The material temperature probe is a probe that probes the interior of the material. Only when the temperature is measured by the material temperature probe reaches the set value. The timer does not start until the value is set, which makes sterilization more reliable.
When the steam enters the inside, a temperature sensor must be used when sterilizing such materials to ensure that the temperature and time of sterilization are more reliable.
13. Automatic water supply: There is no need to check the water and there is no need to water oneto add. The instrument will automatically add an appropriate amount of water via the pump and solenoid valve.
14. Preheating: Keeping the water close to the boiling point can shorten the heating time and improve the sterilization efficiency.
15. Rapid cooling: After sterilization, the fan blows cold air to the partition wall, which can decrease the humidity inside the booth faster and shorten the cooling time from the outside.
16. Printer: It can print the date and time of the start of sterilization and the temperature measured by two temperature probes once a minute.
17. Recorder: It can record up to 5 temperature and 1 pressure change curves.
18. Antibacterial propagation: ALP3032 type optional function. A residual air shut-off valve can be selected to prevent the spread of bacteria indoors.
Autoclave is a commonig used sterilization device. Generally divided into portable sterilizers and vertical sterilizers. Electric heating wires are used for heating, and when the water is heated to a certain temperature, it turns into steam, so the temperature reaches more than 100 degrees.
In addition to improving temperature, it can also increase pressure and maintain pressure. Therefore, it is widely used in biological companies, hospitals and food areas, mainly for disinfection utensils, clothes, etc.