The wind speed sensor can continuously monitor the wind speed and air volume (air volume = wind speed x cross-sectional area) of the above locations, and display the wind speed and air volume of the roadway in real time. It is an important tool for measuring mine ventilation safety parameters. Its sensor components consist of wind speed sensor, wind direction sensor and sensor bracket.
Principle of ultrasonic vortex measurement
The ultrasonic wind speed sensor uses the ultrasonic time difference method to measure Detect wind speed measurement.
The speed of sound in air is superimposed on the speed of the airflow downwind. If the direction of propagation of the ultrasonic wave coincides with the direction of the wind, its speed will be accelerated; On the other hand, the ultrasonic wave propagates in the opposite directionIf they move out of the wind direction, their speed will be slowed down.
Therefore, under fixed detection conditions, the speed of ultrasonic waves propagating in the air can correspond to the wind speed function.
Calculated wind speed and direction. Because the speed of the sound wave as it propagates through the air is ly affected by temperature, this anemometer detects two opposite directions on the two channels, so the influence of temperature on the speed of the sound wave is negligible.
A fixed obstacle (orifice plate, nozzle, etc.) is placed in the direction of flow by the principle of pressure difference
A pressure difference is created. By measuring the differential pressure, this can be converted into a flow measurement.
Heat transfer principle
According to the Karman vortex street theory, an infinitely long nonlinearDrag bodies (i.e., the vortex-generating body C, When the wind flow passes through the vortex-generating body C, two rows of alternating inwardly rotating rows of vortices (i.e., airflow vortices) are generated on the downstream side of the edge of the body vortex-generating body, and the frequency f of the vortex is proportional to the flow velocity V, expressed as follows:
Therefore, the ultrasonic wind speed sensor uses the principle of Ultrasonic vortex modulation to determine vortex frequency.
1. It is prohibited to use the wind speed sensor in a combustible gas environment,
2. It is forbidden to put the wind speed sensor probe into combustible gas.
1. Do not disassemble or modify the wind speed sensor;
2. Do not put diDo not expose the probe and the anemometer body to rain;
3. Do not touch the sensor inside the probe;
4. Place the anemometer not at high temperatures, in places with high humidity, dust and direct sunlight.
5. Do not use6. Do not drop or apply pressure to the wind speed sensor.
7. Do not leave the anemometer charged. Touch the sensor part of the probe down.
Make sure you use the wind speed sensor properly according to the requirements of the user manual. If noise or smoke occurs, or liquid flows into the anemometer, be sure to turn off the power immediately and remove the battery.
If the anemometer will not be used for a long time, be sure to remove the out internal battery.
1. Take the downwind seansor out of the box and assemble it. Points to note are: Insert the wind flag pole in the direction of the arrow. In the plane, the north pole and north line should point in the same direction.
2. The sensor assembly consists of a wind speed sensor, a wind direction sensor and a sensor bracket. When assembling, the sensors should first be connected to their respective connectors, then placed onto the mounting sleeve and the screws tightened.
3. The working voltage of the sensor is usually DC 5 volts. Due to the built-in lightning protection device, the actual working voltage should not be higher than 6 volts.
The wind speed sensor is mainly suitable for mine ventilation, general return air path, tuyere, underground main wind measuring station, fan wellhead, working face, coal mining works, etc. working face and other places as well as the correspondthe mining companies.
Common problem when handling the salt spray tester
1. The salt spray tester cannot spray
Usage During the During the process, the spraying process suddenly stopped. This is likely to happen to many users. Don't panic, we only have to follow two steps to check:
1. Check if the nozzle is clogged or broken. If this is the case, replace the nozzle (preferably keep one); check whether the position of the nozzle is aligned. If crooked, realign the nozzle; check if the brine tank and the pressure tank are short of water.
2. Check the air circuit. If there is no air at the nozzle, check whether the pressure control valve and the air circuit solenoid valve are damaged. If they are damaged, replace them.
2. Heating not possible
The heating system consists of:Power supply---switch---heating tube---temperature control. It is divided into two heating systems, one is the pressure barrel heating system and the other is the laboratory heating system.
According to domestic standards, the temperature of the pressure tank is set at 47° and the temperature of the laboratory is set at 35°. The distinction is detailed below;
1. The impression cylinder cannot be heated;
The impression cylinder cannot be heated. In general, first rule out whether the relay is damaged (there is a little green). When the problem occurs, measure whether there is voltage at both ends of the impression cylinder heating tube (220V), after these two problems have been ruled out, there are only two reasons left, one is the impression cylinder temperature measuring cable is burned out, and the other is the temperature control gauge is defective. Generally replace the temperature sensing cable (cheaper) first and replaceit then. temperature table.
Note: The heat pipe will not burn out even after several years of use. If there is still no improvement after replacing the temperature control gauge, replace the heat pipe last.
2. The laboratory cannot be heated
The treatment method is the same as that of the pressure tank, but the temperature control of the laboratory is in place through a circuit the temperature protection switch. When troubleshooting, first check to see if the thermal circuit breaker has formed a circuit (set the voltmeter to the 750V AC range, measure the relay at one end, and measure the thermal isolation at the other end. If there is 220V voltage, the is OK, otherwise the thermal insulation must be replaced.