The Airflow Ultra Fine Pulverizer is a kind of pulverizing device that is widely used and can be used to pulverize medicines and minerals.
The ultra-fine airflow pulverizer can be widely used in western medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, pesticides, chemical industry, metallurgy, non-metallic minerals, talc, barite, kaolin, quartz, Graphite and flame retardants are used materials, fine grinding of dry powder materials such as raw materials and ceramics.
Features of Ultra Fine Airflow Pulverizer:
1. No heating because the material is pulverized in the state of gas expansion, so the temperature of the pulverization chamber is controlled. At normal temperature, the temperature will not rise.
2. No pollution as the material collides and crushes under the impetus of the airflow and does not fall into the mediumngt, so that the material is not contaminated during the shredding process.
3. Abrasion is low. Because the main crushing effect is the impact and collision of the particles, the high-speed particles rarely collide with the wall, and it is suitable for crushing materials with Mohs hardness above nine.
4. Low energy consumption compared to other types of pulverizers, enabling energy saving of 30% to 50%.
5. Inert gas can be used as a working medium for crushing combustible and explosive materials.
6. Compliance with the GMP standard.
Jet Mill Working Principle
Jet mill is a type of device that uses high-velocity airflow to achieve ultra-fine grinding of dry materials. It consists of crushing machines. It consists of nozzles, sorting rotors, screw feeders, etc.
Theres Material enters the crushing chamber through the screw conveyor and the compressed air is sprayed into the crushing chamber at high speed through the specially configured supersonic nozzle. Concussed, collided and shattered.
The shredded material gets into the classification chamber with the updraft. Due to the high-speed rotation of the classified particles, the particles are subjected to both the centrifugal force generated by the classifying rotor and the centripetal force generated by the viscosity of the air flow. When the particle is subjected to a centrifugal force greater than the centripetal force, the classification diameter enters the cyclone separator and collector with the airflow to collect it, and the gas is discharged by the induced draft fan.