Rotary evaporator is a type of evaporating device that is widely used in laboratory. It is suitable for reflux operation, rapid evaporation of a large amount of solvents, concentration of trace components, and reaction processes that require stirring, etc.
Principle of operation:
Rotary evaporators are mainly used for concentration, crystallization, drying, separation and solvent recovery in the pharmaceutical, chemical and biopharmaceutical industries.
The principle is to heat the rotary bottle at a constant speed under vacuum condition, so the rotary bottle rotates at a constant speed, and the material forms a large area film on the bottle wall and evaporates efficiently.
The solvent vapor is cooled by a high-efficiency glass condenser and recovered in the receiver flask, increasing the evaporation efficiency esignificantly improved. It is particularly suitable for the concentration and purification of biological products that are easily decomposed and denatured at high temperatures.
The characteristics of the rotary evaporator:
1. The rotary evaporator 3 liter oil bath ball mill mouth condenser is a comprehensive product developed by our company Type oil bath, water bath dual purpose rotary evaporator. The whole machine is elegant in appearance, reasonable and compact, simple and convenient in operation, precise in temperature control, and reliable in performance.
Besides the practical and humanized design, the and durable performance is also an important feature of the product. There are two types to choose from, Type A (condensation tube with ball joint) and Type B (condensation tube with standard bottom thread).
2. The water bath can be used as both a water bath and an oil bath and the temperatemperature range is: room temperature – 180 °C. The heating tube will automatically stop heating when the temperature is higher than the set temperature.
The heating pot has a handle, moderate volume and fast heating. Equipped with an air duct cooling device, the heating pot has a Teflon composite pot that is easy to clean.
3. Electronic stepless speed control. (Type A) Speed digital display 0-310 rpm, optional forward and reverse function. Intermittent left and right circular rotation, suitable for drying process.
4. Large condensing area, dripping point and anti-backflow design. (Effectively improves work efficiency)
5. The evaporating flask adopts push-hand mechanical device, easy to disassemble.
6. The design is equipped with a vacuum gauge and a valve that can control the degree of vacuum (to preventMake sure that the liquid in the vacuum pump flows back into the glass container of the rotary evaporator in order for the experiment to be successful once).
The rotary evaporator, also known as a rotary evaporator, is a frequently used piece of equipment in the laboratory. Consisting of motors, distillation flasks, heating pots, condenser tubes, etc., it is mainly used for the continuous distillation of volatile solvents under reduced pressure conditions and is widely used in fields such as chemistry, chemical engineering and biomedicine.