The Concrete Erosion Control Testing Machine is a high quality testing machine designed and manufactured in accordance with the technical requirements of Hydraulic Concrete Test Regulations DL/T5150-2001. This is a high-quality testing machine for measuring the impact and abrasion resistance of the concrete surface.
Concrete Erosion Testing Machine is a test that uses high-speed centrifugal force to rotate the impeller to rotate the water flow, thus affecting the surface wear of the inner ring of the concrete to improve the ability of different concrete surfaces to measure, withstand the impact and abrasion of water flow.
Main technical parameters:
1. Sample size: outer diameter 322mm, inner diameter 202mm, height 60mm
2. Sample container cylinder size: φ415×80mm
3. Motor stirring speed: 1430rpm, water flow rate 14.3m/s
4.A rinsing time: 0-30 minutes
5. Abrasive: 0.5-0.85 mm quartz sand-water mixture
6 . Power supply: AC380V50HZ
7. Power: 3KW
8. Volume: 1400mm×800mm×500mm
9. Weight: 150kg
1. Instruments and equipment shall not be disassembled or need to be disassembled at will due to new functions being developed or Renovation and updating, etc.;
It must be managed according to the authority level and will be implemented after the approval process is completed.
2. Regularly carry out maintenance and repair work on the device and store it in a dry and ventilated place. Turn on the power to prevent moisture and mold from damaging the device and its components.
3. Establish a periodic review and calibration system for precision and valuable technical indicatorsLarge scale devices and maintain proper technical indicators. Use original documents sensibly.