Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) and Leaf Area Index (LAI) are important indicators to assess plant health and canopy structure.
PAR indicates how much light energy can be used by plants for photosynthesis; LAI can be used to estimate canopy density and biomass and is an important characterization parameter of plant canopy structure.
PAR and LAI can be measured simultaneously. The instrument has been calibrated before leaving the factory and the calibration value is stored in memory, so there is no need to calibrate it during use.
Plant crown analyzers are widely used in research areas such as agriculture, forestry and botany.
1. Economical and portable;
2. Real-time measurement of PAR ;
3. Simple and intuitive 6-button control;
4. Automatic recording mode function;
5. Powerful 1M memory;
6. You can use both the random software and the computer super terminal data;
7. Low power consumption, 4 AAA alkaline batteries can be used for 2 years;
8. The external PAR sensor can be used for probe rod calibration and real-time measurement are the PAR values above and below the canopy.
Data storage capacity: 1M (can store more than 2000 measurement results)
Number Number of sensors : 80 light-sensitive GaAsP sensors
PAR sensor range: 0~2500 μmol m-2 s-1
PAR sensor resolution Efficiency : 1μmol m-2 s-1
Wavelength range 400~700nm
Probe length: 86.5cm (84cm)
Cross-section of the probe rod: 1.9*0.95 cm
Total length of the instrument: 99 cm
Unattended sampling interval: 1~60Min. optional
Product weight: 0.56 kg
Data transmission: RS-232 data cable
Keyboard : 6-key menu control
Working environment: 0~50℃, 0~100% RH
Power supply: 4 AAA batteries
Minimum spatial resolution: 1 cm
1. Control unit with sensor
2. Measuring probe and external PAR sensor
3. RS-232 data cable, data transmission software, operating instructions and case
The probe includes 80 optical PAR quantum sensors with a spacing of 1 cm, which are used to measure the PAR change in the ambient light, the longitude, latitude - Enter time and degree of the research area and the instrument can automatically calculate the zenith angle;
By setting the blade angle distribution parameter (X) and measuring the ratio of PAR above and below the canopy becomes the LAI valueof the blade angle can be calculated Plant canopy can be calculated.